All reviews glowbal restaurant club room shower and toilet six nights nice property night stay rooms are comfortable checking out the hotel staff living room front desk staff hot tub slippers vanity lobby curtains linens
Reviewed 30 March 2018

In town for business for 1 night. I checked in with Pierre, and let me tell you, HE ALONE is the biggest asset this property has! He was pleasant, attentive, knowledgeable, caring, and accommodating. I requested a room close to parking (i don't relish hiking all over the property on a daily basis) and was given a room close to both the entrance and the elevator. It was a bit noisy with traffic from the elevator, but quieted down by 10pm ( a perfectly acceptable time). The room was newly renovated and overlooked the pool area (i didn't hear any pool area related noise). The bathroom was new and modern (i'm personally not a fan of rain-shower style shower heads, but I get the aesthetic appeal). The A/C was efficient and kept the room very cool. Beds are comfortable and the room is spacious with plenty of room on both sides of the bed to walk. My only real complaint (and what kept this from being a 5 star, stellar review), was the WiFi. It was intermittent at best and when it did connect, it was painfully slow. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would absolutely recommend this property!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SheratonTucson, Director of Sales at Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Please accept our apologies that the Wi-Fi was not sufficient to meet your needs. We are working on improvements to this. We appreciate your kind comments about Pierre and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The staff at this hotel, including the front desk, bartenders, and wait staff, are extremely cordial and welcoming. The rooms are newly remodeled, with very nice bathrooms and linens. It appears the restaurant and conference rooms are remodeled, too. According to staff, the outside of the hotel will be undergoing remodeling as well.

A few issues: when trying to call this hotel to ask a question we were on hold forever. Second, when I made my paid in advance reservation, I requested early check-in to allow us time to change for a 4:00 p.m. wedding. The reservation staff told me she would request an 11 a.m. check-in. She also told me breakfast was included in this reservation. She also, without my asking, requested late check-out.

Imagine our surprise when we finally reached hotel staff the day of our arrival that early check-in at 11 a.m. was unavailable, and any early check-in came at a price of $25. In the end, they offered to let us check-in at 1:00, which was more than enough time for us to change and head out. If I understood correctly, we were to have paid an early check-in fee because we asked for a late check-out, which they said was too late of a time to leave the room. But we never asked for late-check out in the first place. Next, my husband called about breakfast. We were told we didn't qualify for a complimentary breakfast. In the end, they gave us coupons for breakfast. I shared my concerns with front desk staff when we checked out. While I was checking out, a man approached my husband in the hotel parking lot and asked if he could help get his drunk girlfriend in the car. It was 10:00 a.m., and my husband thought there was something shady at play. Lovely. We reported this to hotel staff immediately. In short, it's a nice hotel, but some of the shine is dulled when you are required to negotiate for what you thought was already in place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Please accept our apologies for any confusion regarding your reservation and arrival. Our transformation has completed in the overnight rooms, restaurant and function space. We look forward to completing the lobby, fitness center and the club lounge in the near future. If there is anything I can assist with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We spent only one night in Tucson and we arrived later than expected. The receptionist Mrs. Ceci Bosworth was amazing! She was quick to check me in and give me a quick overview of the hotel. After we parked the car, we returned with all our luggage she kept an eye on us to make sure we take the right walkway to the room. Definitely made me feel welcomed there! The next morning we had breakfast at the Glowball restaurant, inside the facility, where we were taken in right away, served coffee and showed the buffet. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure we had a good experience. We would recommend it to anybody and we'll definitely go back when we are in Tucson.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This seems to be common in Tucson with hotel remodeling.
Nice remodel
Roomy king bedroom
Small fridge, not cold, good temp for red wine
Tasteful decorating
Safe in closet
Ironing board & iron
Walk-in shower
Forget the WiFi, to slow! And at times not working
Direct TV, flat screen
No microwave, if u want $5 per day
They have a big pool area in the center of the hotel and hot tub.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are working hard on improvements every day including the Wi-Fi. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope that you visit us in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We have stayed several times at the Sheraton Tucson Hotel and this was one of the best times. The renovations were amazing and we loved the Glowbal restaurant with the firepits in the evening. We felt so special and welcomed from the time we arrived with Pierre until we left with Plasanthi. The best times were with Sergio at the restaurant because he was so attentive and what a great person. We will definitely stay there again when we are in Tucson.

Room Tip: There are great rooms with views and some are good for people with children. If you call they are very helpful.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you! All of our guests are special and we are glad to hear that you felt the individualized service level we strive to provide. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.