Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
US$ 124
US$ 118
US$ 178
US$ 148
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 88
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 88
US$ 253
US$ 204
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 231
US$ 206
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
Omni Tucson National Resort(Tucson)
US$ 255
US$ 159
All reviewspark place mallroom was cleanwarm cookiescomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffthe staff was friendly and helpfulyogurtthe breakfast areaa great staywould stay here againconvenient locationfront desk staffeach morningwilcoxfrighousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2012

My husband and I stayed for two nights and enjoyed our stay. Our room was spacious, very clean and quiet. The staff was pleasant and helpful. This hotel is in a convenient location
for exploring the east end of town - just a short drive to Sabino Canyon. Also, just a block
off a busy road with shopping and restaurants. A few restaurants are within walking distance.
Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rmc76
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. Our property has been blessed to be in such an ideal location for both the corporate and leisure traveller. Right across the street is the Park Place Mall and our property is surrounded by a plethora of restaurants. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Did one nite here. Rm 327. DO NOT get that room as it's opposite a house with noisy dogs. Ask for the opposite side of hotel from that room.
Lots of thumping for an hour or so around midnight. Didn't call, didn't want to wake husband up with calling. Turned on a/c to drown out some noise. Didn't use coffee maker, beds hard, but sleepable. Nice touch with laptop holder for laptop or t.v. tray.
It was CLEAN. I LOVE clean. Staff is friendly. For me, the best part, they have coffee and hot water with a great assortment of teas available, to help yourself too at any time of day or nite. So I can have hot tea or coffee when I arrive late at nite, OR hot chocolate. That's just nice, for me.
Breakfast was so-so. Sausage and then a ton of bread products, sweet rolls, muffins, commercial french toast, waffles. No yogurt, no fresh fruit, no other protein than greasy sausage.
The travelers there are absolutely worth going to this hotel. Always friendly and interesting.
Oh and the shampoo there is already cheap, we know that, but they've made it worse, doesn't lather up at all until you use half the bottle, Bring your own.

Room Tip: pick a room on the opposite side of 327, where the dogs are not.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Janine J

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear about the noisy neighbors across the hall from your room. Also the breakfast items change on a daily basis and unfortunately when you had stayed with us we did not have our protein option out. I apologize for that. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

We spent 3 nights there recently and found the property to be what they advertized. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very nice and the breakfast is very good. We especially liked the walk-in shower. The bed was nice and firm to our liking. The hotel is located on east Broadway which is one of the streetsa with lots of good places to eat. Very convenient to Davis Monthan AFB. They honor military discounts (active duty and retired).

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NewMexicotraveler37
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. It is truly rewarding to hear comments such as yours. Our employees and staff here work tirelessly to provide exceptional service. I have been very fortunate to have such a tremendous staff. Those walk in showers and the Hampton beds are amazing. I need to purchase one of the beds for my own home. Our location has also been a blessing and makes our hotel very desirable. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

This Hampton Inn was wonderful- very convenient to our family and friends in Tucson as well as to many great places.

Our room was beautiful, extremely clean and we experienced wonderful service for our entire stay. Will definitely return again. (Stayed November 2011)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Joannamgn

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am truly blessed with an exceptional staff that strive to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience when they stay with us. We look forward to your return visit to Tucson.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

We stayed here on our way back home from Tombstone. We were greeted around 4:30 pm with fresh, hot chocolate chip cookies and nice ice cold water in the reception area of the hotel.

The rooms are the typical Hampton Inn set-up, but the rooms were larger than most properties. The hotel is located across the street from a Texas Roadhouse which is very convenient. Our room had a nice view of the mountains which was a pleasant ammenity. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Frogpondqueen
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East/ Williams Center, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependant on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We appreciate the kind words regarding our hotel and are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and the fabulous menu Texas Roadhouse across the street has to offer. We are very fortunate to be surrounded by many great restaurants here in Tucson. I am also glad you got the opportunity to enjoy the breath taking views from the hotel of the many beautiful mountain ranges in Tucson. On behalf of the staff here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East/ Williams Center I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review and thank you for the pleasant words. We loved having you here and look forward to your return.