Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 212
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 206
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Hotels.comUS$ 206
PricelineUS$ 206
HurbUS$ 215
All reviews rooftop pool within walking distance of restaurants w hotel parking garage corner room marriott points bars and restaurants hotel is located love this hotel bed and pillows small fridge coffee maker valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Good: Hotel design, from public space to rooms.

Bad: Receptionist (that I encountered). Unprofessional, dishonest.

Late 4pm check-out guaranteed upon check-in, but I ended up hearing two ppl (male and female separately) knocking on my door every hour from 12:30 to 15:30 the last day. Even after I told them I had requested a 4pm check-out, the male staff member still knocked on my door loudly (Room 815 for the reference), and even trying to break into the room.

Worse: Billing error

The system defaults Bonvoy Titanium elite welcome gift to points, but I preferred breakfast credit. The receptionist (same person who checked me in and out) checked her screen, a bit surprised on her face that I inquired about the breakfast credit, for she saw the points option (by default). Then, I made it clear that I'd take the credit instead of points. She confirmed it, and even explained that with two guests registered, I'd received $20 every day towards breakfast charge on-site.

After the bill is finalised, I saw the two breakfast charges being fully billed to my credit card, with no credit applied. To add to the insult, there was no welcome points either, suggesting it's less likely a system error - there must have been human overwriting to void the points (for credit option).

Bonus points: Same old story of hotel staff making up for sold out rooms for upgrade purpose, while all the room types are available for cash reservation online at the same time of inquiry, for the same duration of stay.

A new low, for AC or for Bonvoy?

Room tip: Simply do yourself a favour by AVOID THIS HOTEL
Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank TerenceQ7
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

To be fair, we were not staying at this hotel, however, I called first and asked if we would be able to go to the rooftop bar without being hotel guests (we are platinum Bonvoy members though). I was told it was allowed. When we arrived, the front desk person said they only allowed hotel guests to access the rooftop bar. Our Bonvoy status made no difference. Extremely frustrating when we had made the trip to see the sunset. Very poor customer service and we will never stay at this hotel for future trips to Tucson.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2020

This is a great place to stay downtown in Tuscon. Very clean and modern throughout. The room was very spacious with a great view of the pool and surrounding Tuscon. Super quiet at night so we slept very well and the bed was very comfy. Great place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Fairwind12
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

With all the restrictions in place during this pandemic, this hotel was perfect. Amazing location, very clean, incredible staff. With a shoutout to Chloe at the front desk. Accommodating, kind, knowledgeable, she really took our stay to the next level!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
BRITTANY WYATT, Guest Services / Front Office at AC Hotel Tucson Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Maikoho,

Thank you so much for your 5/5 star review! We are so happy that you were happy with our location, cleanliness and staff! We strive everyday to ensure our guest's stay still meets expectations, especially during these unprecedented times. We are so happy we could achieve that with you!

Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

With the spirit to serve,
Brittany Wyatt
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Like all of the AC properties, this is a beautiful, new, stylish European-style hotel.

I know that hotels are suffering due to COVID and as a very loyal Marriott customer, I totally understand that it has to be pretty difficult.

However, when I book at a full service property, if you’re not offering full service, I’d appreciate a little better disclosure up front. For example, the bar is closed, the restaurant is closed, and until I came back from a long day at work in hot September weather, nobody bothered to tell me that the property wasn’t even providing daily housekeeping. This wasn’t disclosed on the website when booking, at check in and only on a letter in the room where it says that housekeeping is only provided for guests staying TEN DAYS or more.

Otherwise, a very nice stay and I look forward to returning when life is back to normal.

Date of stay: September 2020