Comfort Suites Airport
Hotels.com
US$ 71
US$ 66
Visit Tucson
TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 163
US$ 123
US$ 207
US$ 194
All reviewslemon infused waterhour shuttlean early flightseparate sitting areabreakfast roomthird floor roomlow ratesmall gymmicrowave and refrigeratorafter midnightstay there againyogurtrental carthe rooms were niceheated poolnice place to staylate check
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Having read the reviews about upper floor rooms being changed an extra fee upon check-in I was expecting some hassle to get my request for an upper floor room to be honored at the rate I booked. I was assigned an upper floor room straight away - maybe because I am a Choice Privileges member?

This is an airport hotel, and in that respect it's fine - and it was right across from Thrifty car rental, so returning a car early in the morning took all of about 2 minutes door to door.....! It is a fairly hefty drive to downtown, and one things about Tucson is that it can be slow to drive further into the city if you've the evening free prior to flying the next day. I certainly wouldn't consider staying out by the airport in Tucson for any reason other than to fly out the next day. Stay near where you want to go - as I said, I found Tucson a sprawling city, slow to drive across because of traffic lights, construction, and lack of interstates except central corridor north-south.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank offbeatopenhats
Reviewed 4 July 2012

very nice place to stay, was well worth the money. room was very clean, breakfast nice, and staff nice and helpful. thanks!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank madbomber06
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We traveled to Tucson to halp pack up my daughter for their move from Tucson to Phoenix. Staying at an Airport Hotel can sometimes be noisey but I can say that I never heard an airplane. From check-in to check-out the service was 5 Star! Greated with a warm welcome and helpful the entire stay. Our room on the 3rd floor was spotless and looked brand new! Bathroom with granite countertop was beautiful. Our room had a medium size refridgerator and a microwave! The breakfast was amazing. make your own waffles were very delisiouse. The best coffee on the planet. My understanding it is under new management and they are doing an amazing job. The General Manager, Dan, and his staff were helpful to all the guests. The entire hotel is spotless and our air conditioning was ice cold and quiet. It was 108 degrees outside. They also have a beautiful pool and hot tub and a workout room. What more can you ask for. I will definitly stay there again. We still have relative that live in Tucson and drive down all the timme. A Big Thank you from Georgette "GG" George

Room Tip: 3rd floor seem to be very very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Quinnschoice
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We stayed here using our Choice Privileges points. We had reserved a room for two nights using points and we were going to pay for our 3rd night. Our plans had changed and we only needed to stay one night. He had us call the 800 # to talk to the Choice Privileges people so that we wouldn't get charged the points for two nights. I didn't catch his name but both he and the other employee, Julio Munoz, were very helpful and couldn't be friendlier or nicer. We had a nice comfortable room and a good breakfast. It was very near the airport but it didn't keep us awake. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FerndaleGirl
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I had a great time the staff at desk was great. Both days Gm welcomed us during breakfast. They planned our day for us. We checked in and they asked us if we had plans we were just here on business but they gave us directions to dinner and movies. The room was nice and clean. Great hot breakfast.eggs waffles.bacon and much more. Highly reccomend.

• Stayed: June 2012