All reviews hi express front desk room was clean the breakfast area nice hotel following morning microwave and fridge pima air museum staff was friendly and helpful breakfast included minute drive very nice stay an upgrade would definitely stay here again easy access checking in saguaro national park
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights. Very good accommodations. Good breakfast Nice pool. Clean Friendly and accommodating staff and friendly. One of the best places we’ve stayed on this trip. If we ever come this way again we would stay here

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wvcoalgirl
Justin M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

I happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to give positive guest experiences and I am happy to see that we were able to do that for you! My team and I hope to see you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Standard for this chain of hotel. Friendly staff. Room with microwave and fridge. Comfortable beds and pillows. No road noise. Plenty of free parking. Pool and hot spa. Standard breakfast. Good value for money. Places to eat and buy groceries nearby.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sydaus3

My team and I are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! We work hard daily to bring a good experience to our guests. We hope to see you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We booked a total of 8 rooms at this hotel to attend our son's college graduation. On the morning that all rooms were checking out my son took my stepson to the airport and the maid thought he had checked out so took his belongings to the front desk but what's really strange that my sons' brand new graduation gift (Michael Kors watch and gold chain) were not turned it and were in the room when my son left. The person working the front desk was beyond rude and condescending and he insinuated that maybe my stepson took the items from the room. We never received an apology and when we tried to speak to the maid she was "out to lunch" and were told that she couldn't of kept the item because she is a mother and pregnant. I will never stay at a Holiday Inn Express again and cannot believe that I chose this hotel to accommodate out of town family and friends, but never again.

Room tip: If you do stay here don't stay on the first floor as this was the floor my son's room was located.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maria Z
William N, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

I'm sorry to hear about your treatment by my front desk. Im shocked to hear this because this is not typical of them at all. I will look into this further. Please reach out to me so we can discuss this matter further!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We were originally supposed to stay at a different hotel, but due to an unforeseen issue with our room there, that property rebooked us here. I wasn't thrilled to be moved without my consent, but I must say our stay at this property was surprisingly nice. After 18+ long hrs of travel and dealing with the rebooking, I was not in a good mood but the chocolate chip cookies at check-in made things better. Our room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the shower's water pressure was great, unlike most hotels. Breakfast was adequate. Overall, a good stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank colomomof2
William N, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your kind response! My team and I are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure how this hotel has such high reviews. I was scheduled to stay here an entire week for business but it became more of a check in and check out the next morning type of scenario due to the cleanliness of the room. I won’t go on and on. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves..

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
William N, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

We are sorry to hear about experience. This is not typical of our standards. We hope that you don't write us off completely. We hope to see you in your future travels.