Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,157 results
All reviews spa treatments equine experience thai massage cardio drumming smoothie bar floating meditation quantum leap spirit flight challenge course life changing fitness classes comfort zone mountain biking healthy food deep tissue massage mother daughter guest services
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a very restful and educational retreat for my daughter and myself... perfect after an ugly year with cancer and Covid!! We loved the advice to book classes 8 weeks in advance... because of covid the classes were 8 instead of the usual 25 participants... Very refreshing and wonderful time spent with my daughter... Great Experience...

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark Stebbings , Owner at Miraval Arizona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear art4cain, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! I am so glad to hear that Miraval Arizona was able to provide a place where you hopefully left feeling balanced and refreshed alongside your daughter. We are committed to providing our guests with peace of mind during their stay. We hope to welcome you back to the property.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property was beautiful. There are a variety of different kinds of nice rooms. The service and customer orientation was one of the best I've seen. Excellent food. I like the combination of athletic activity, nutrition classes, cooking classes, private sessions,and just time off sitting in a gorgeous space.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear chrishelmer2021,

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We are delighted that you enjoyed the property, experiences, and accommodations. Our team is grateful for your review and hopes to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My best friend and I had a great 2 night stay at Miraval. The food was excellent and very health-forward which we really appreciated. The room (Dreamcatcher Double) were very spacious. Overall, all the staff was ver helpful and nice!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review! It sounds like you had a great girl’s getaway weekend filled with memorable Miraval moments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our food selections as our balanced menus reflect our core of mindfulness at every meal. We hope to welcome you and your best friend back for another girl’s getaway weekend.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Miraval may seen better days. My accommodation at least was run down and neglected. The staff is superficially polite but on auto mode - impersonal and brisk.
Management is missing. Food is ok but don't look for ambiance or romantics. The feeling is more of a fast food in-and-out dining experience.

2  Thank vertuBg
Mark Stebbings , Owner at Miraval Arizona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear vertuBg,

We are disheartened to hear about your recent experience at Miraval Arizona. Our colleagues take great pride in delivering excellent customer service and are dedicated to going above and beyond to ensure that your stay, spa, activity, and dining experience are first class. I am sorry that you do not feel that way and that I did not get a chance to speak with you while you were here. I will pass along your feedback to our leadership team.

We wish you all the best on your future travels.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

I'm a 28 year old male. In the midst of a career change. I went solo to afford myself time to think & rejuvenate. It was a fantastic experience. The resort is beautiful and serene, the staff - from 'experience planners' to front desk to restaurant workers to spa attendants - were beyond helpful and friendly, and the experts (who lead the courses and are available for different types of individual sessions) are very good. It also attracts very interesting people of many different varieties. I would not be surprised if I went back to Miraval at some point in my life (either solo or with family / friends - it is great for any type of traveler)

3  Thank ahull40
Mark Stebbings , Owner at Miraval Arizona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear ahull40,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your solo visit to Miraval Arizona, and rejuvenate as you begin a new journey in your career. We appreciate our guests and want you to feel taken care of in every way.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Stay well,