Adobe Rose Inn
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Stone Inn(Tucson)
View Hotel
All reviewssam hugheswonderful hostsb bbaked oatmealbed and breakfastsanta catalinaother guestswithin walking distancesouthwest stylelovely roomquiet neighborhoodbreakfast was amazinga great place to stayevery morningtucson areavisiting tucsonfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2011

We stayed here for one night while exploring the University area. This property is within walking distance to the university and close to some good restaurants and shopping. We had a wonderful room with a comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The hosts, Jim and Marion were great...warm, thoughtful and interesting. The breakfast was totally delicious and scones outstanding. Anyone who is looking for a nice, homy place to stay in Tucson, this inn may be it!

Room Tip: We looked at several rooms. Each looked different and equally comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nina R
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Staying for 4 days at Adobe Rose Inn was an unexpected delight. The facilities had a charming South-western motif and were replant with numerous thoughtful amenities. The breakfasts were visual as well as culinary delights. Each day was a new gastronomic experience with a novel table setting. The hosts, Jim and Marion, graciously catered to everyone’s specific dietary or taste requirements. I felt like I had stayed with friends at their well-appointed home. I’ll schedule my next trip to Tucson around the availability of a room at the Adobe Rose Inn.
Barry Isenberg
Melbourne, Australia

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Stayed here two nights while on a road trip, in the Rincon room. Bed was comfortable, loved the shower in the bathroom. Breakfasts were delicious!

Marion and Jim were lovely hosts, very accommodating of our need to leave early the second day. They packed some delicious scones for us to go, and even gave us travel mugs with coffee! If you are visiting the desert museum, be sure to ask Marion for her list of special things to see!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I came from Australia to see my son settled in for an exchange semester at the University of Arizona. He didn't need me but I needed to see where he was going to spend the next few months! I found the Adobe Rose Inn on the net and then googled earthed it to see what sort of area it was in. From my first email to Jim and Marion I knew that I would be looked after. The Inn is in a quiet area about 10 minutes walk from the University. I missed my connection to Tucson and ended up arriving at 11.30pm at night rather than lunchtime. JIm and Marion made it so easy for me to find my room. The room was lovely with interesting decor and every room is different, the opposite of a motel room. Everything worked and I slept really well. Marion's breakfast were delicious and different every day. My son came to breakfast on my last day which was at Marion's suggestion. Already on my recommendation some other parents form sydeny will be staying there this week. When I left after 5 nights I felt I was leaving some dear friends. I will certainly go back one day. TWD sydney

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I have been staying in Tucson one time a year in August for one night now for four consecutive years. I always stay at the Adobe Rose Inn. It is extremely well run, the hosts are wonderful, breakfast is splendid, and the location is ideal. A+++ all the way I can hardly wait to get back there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business