“Great Guatemalan food!”

Mi Guatemala Restaurant
Ranked #263 of 898 Restaurants in Providence
Reviewed 8 June 2018

This was my first time going to a Guatemalan restaurant and it was a great experience. My friend and I had delicious food and drinks. I also loved the decor of the place, particularly the pictures and maps of Guatemala. I really felt like I was in the country. Our waitress was friendly and helpful with recommending dishes to us too. Mi Guatemala may be a bit far from downtown Providence but it is worth the drive.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Been to this restaurant couple times and every time I go with friends we usually end up ordering the platter. For about $30, the platter comes with everything good for your palate.
The margaritas though a bit sweet are good.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

I've greatly enjoyed several visits to this place. I wasn't familiar with Guatemalan fare, but found many items to be similar to what you'd find in a Mexican restaurant. I've had good luck ordering a bunch of small dishes and enjoying them all. People I've dined with have gotten the steaks or chicken dishes. It's a great value, with friendly wait staff. Give it a try.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Small restaurant, very friendly. Most of the clients speak Spanish. Staff is bilingual. For 5 or 6 dollars one can have a huge and delicious lunch. Service is very efficient.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I love this place because it is what it its like in Central and South America. Good food, huge portions, friendly servers, and Futbol on tv. I like the Churasca and the mole sauce was very good. Its good for families. If your looking for Baja California Nuevo cuisine. This isn't that. According to me and my Guatemalan friends this place is the real deal. Simple food cooked really well with great flavor.

1  Thank Jeff G