“Best Churrasco I have ever had.”

Red Fin Crudo and Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fin Crudo and Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 898 Restaurants in Providence
Reviewed 4 February 2017

I am so glad I went here for dinner. I sat at the bar and ordered the churrasco which was fork tender. It was full of flavor and the rice and beans were a perfect combination. I love Paella and was torn when I saw that on the menu. I want to return and try the Paella.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Great tapa restaurant. Lots of gluten free tapas plates & lovely cocktails. Service was very good, trendy vibe

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Located right next to Ken's, you have to literally stop and check which one's which, since they are that close. But location aside, great place in downtown Providence.

Didn't get to try much of their menu, bartender was great and very helpful. Got the Archie lemonade which was delicious and highly recommend. Also got the deviled eggs which was a little salty but good otherwise.

1$ oysters from 4-6pm on tuesdays. Otherwise their menu has an exclusive vegetarian section which is nice.

Overall great place to try if in downtown Providence. Great ambiance, good cocktails and service will prob make me stop by next time i'm around.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Fantastic, friendly tapas restaurant with creative and exceptional dishes, friendly but professional service, a wonderful owner and excellent timing - always a challenge with a tapas restaurant!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We had a wonderful time, Jake waited on us and he was wonderfully accommodating letting us sample drinks before we committed to one. We started with Lulas (calamari) and for our main we shared Paella -- very very good! We finished off our meal will the chocolate moose. The service, the food and the atmosphere was great....we will definitely hit this spot again! This is a place to check out!!