US$ 194
US$ 168
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

Omni Providence Hotel(Providence)
Providence Biltmore(Providence)
US$ 215
US$ 172
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

The Dean Hotel(Providence)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
  • Breakfast included
US$ 197
US$ 182
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

1,275 results
All reviewsgrace churchbrick wallarts districtcharming hotelvalet parkingwithin walking distancechain hotelsthe general managerjunior suitevalet servicefront desk staffking bedheart of downtownbrown universityfederal hillrhode islandconvention center
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Amazing bed and room for reasonable price. Coffee machine is a lifesaver and TV and fridge are great amenities. Staff were friendly especially the lovely cleaning lady. Not too expensive either, would recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank emulli_755111
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear emulli_755111,

Thanks for leaving us a five star review of your stay here with us. I am glad to hear that you found our beds to be amazing and the staff especially friendly. I will make sure to pass along your nice comments to the staff. We recently put refrigerators in all of our rooms so i am glad to hear that you found those useful. We look forward to your next visit and thanks again for the review!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The staff were really friendly and gave good recommendations to restaurant and things to do in the area. The restaurant staff were also friendly, providing really fast service with delicious food. The hotel displayed it's history through it's decor. It was charming. I would definitely recommend the hotel to any one visiting friends or family in the area.

Room Tip: The rooms were really clean, spacious, comfortable and quiet. Great night's rest while I was there.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Felix M

Dear Felix M,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review of your stay here with us. I am glad to hear that you found the hotel to be charming and the staff friendly as well as the food delicious. I will be sure to pass along your nice comments to the staff. There are definitely lots of great restaurants around us as well as our location cannot be beat in the downtown area. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a great day!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I'm so surprised this is a four-star hotel. They have no staff overnight that can fix things, so I had to wait 2.5 hours to get a toilet repaired. The restaurant is closed from 10 to 4, during which time you can't get room service. There is no mini bar to get snacks in the meantime. In addition to the toilet troubles, the sink didn't drain properly. I'm really perplexed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lindawc

Dear lindawc,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you do not know how we are classified as a four star hotel. We have annual inspections from AAA and meet high quality standards to maintain that level. Unfortunately we do not have maintenance overnight but when my maintenance engineer came in at 7 am, i know he was able to get that toilet fixed for you. I am sorry that this happened but i hope you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast we offered you for the inconvenience. We do not have a mini bar in the rooms unfortunately but we do have a vending area and there are several restaurants that deliver or are a short walk nearby for lunch. I hope that you give us another try next time you are in Providence.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Hotel Providence isn't exactly my style, since I'm into cleaner, more modern aesthetics, but it's definitely better than the average property and its location in downtown Providence makes it a real catch. My room was incredibly comfortable and the bathroom was great with a huge shower, but the heater only worked intermittently. For the price I paid (cheaper on HotelTonight), I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aidan S
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Aidan S,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay with us. I am glad that you found us to be a better property that all the others in Providence, i completely agree. I am happy to hear that you found the room to be comfortable and the bathroom great. We look forward to your future stay with us!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

When we arrived we were greeted with a very warm welcome from the front desk agents. Ryan was very pleasant when I spoke with him on the phone prior to our arrival. The rooms were ready before expected. The rooms are beautiful clean and comfortable. The location is walking distance from everything. Lobby is charming, clean and inviting. I came with my daughters, and grandson to see a hockey game. The kids loved it as did I.
I am looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Bernadette G
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Bernadette G,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review of your stay here with us. I am delighted to hear that you received a warm welcome from the front desk and that the room was ready earlier than expected. I will pass along your nice comments to the staff. We are very close to the Dunkin Donuts Center where the Providence Bruins play so you definitely made the right choice by staying here with us. We are looking forward to your return visit with us as well!