“Excellent and Eclectic!”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Description: Julians has been serving Providence and beyond since 1994. Our award-winning brunch and seasonal menus locally source and house make as much as possible for the highest quality, most delicious dishes ever!
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is a great brunch spot in a very trendy part of Broadway in Providence. Their menu offers numerous options for gluten-free and vegetarian/vegan diners. Also a great eclectic menu of brunch items, that are so delicious all served in a friendly cozy atmosphere! Love it there...the food is so delicious and beautiful! It is so hard to decide a choice. Fun to go with a few friends so you can all share! There is usually a wait, but well worth it!!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Fun place to have breakfast or brunch. Champagne cocktails, fresh, local ingredients and great service.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Was excited to go to this restaurant with a few friends for brunch and was disappointed with the experience. We waited over an hour with no where to sit or stand, We moved around but were getting hit by the wait staff walking by or was touching the backs of chairs of customers who were sitting and eating. As it was winter and snowing going outside was not an option and the bar was full.

When we were finally seated it took a while for the waiter to come around to us. We ordered and when the food came out my wrap was disappointingly small and another member of my party's order was wrong. It took a few minutes to notify the wait staff as he was no where to be found.

While the food was tasty, I left still hungry and with a lack of customer service.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

So I understand, married to a chef, that kitchen staff passionately dislikes when customers ask to modify a plate. But all i asked was instead of waffles add french fries to their chicken and waffle plate. My son does not eat waffles! No kids menu, which was fine if they were accommodating. They essentially charged me $15 for a piece of chicken by itself because they would not replace waffle. It was not $15 piece of chicken...was it organic?? was is free range chicken???
Ok... ambiance was a happening place, we waited 35 min on a Saturday around noon time, to be expected.
I ordered a Falafal wrap that came with quinoa, that was not stated on their menu, I am allergic to it. They were happy to make it without. It was tasty and refreshing. The burger also ordered was fine as well.
Server seem to be new...maybe it was too busy...I will not be returning... 2 stars is for teh fact that food was not aweful

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I ordered the salmon and it was delicious. We reserved a table the night before based on TA reviews. Our table was directly in front of the kitchen door. A large speaker hung above the door where it worked tirelessly to ruin the meal. While it was difficult to hear anything anyone said, what I disliked most about the meal was the pompous waiter who got drunk and entree orders wrong, treated himself to a 20% tip for our party of five, and gave a laughably condescending explanation of how to order vegetables. With so many dining choices in the area, I cannot imagine returning to Julian’s for anything.