“A wonderful find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We were attending a show at The Columbus Theater and chose Broadway Bistro because of its proximity. What a wonderful surprise! The food was so fresh and well prepared! It is small and deservatively crowded. It is well worth any wait!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

It took us 40 minutes from Milton on a Sunday eve to get there (it takes us longer to get into downtown Boston) . Boy, was it worth it. The duck confit tostada was singular. They got the evening's special "steak au poivre" just perfect. The beets and carrots appetizer was well above the Boston high-end restaurant average appetizer. Easy on the wallet as well.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My friends and I decided to meet up here. I had been wanting to try Broadway Bistro for a long time. My friends were fans already. We shared the ceviche and summer salad. Both were yummy. The summer salad had some delicious morsels of garbanzo croutons! For an entrée, I ordered the seared sea scallops. They were super fresh and the tomato jam that accompanied was so tasty. Not a huge portion of food but just right for me. Definitely will revisit!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

My friend and I were visiting Providence and Newport for a weekend, and our airbnb was in Federal Hill. Lucky us, Broadway Bistro was a 400 foot walk from our airbnb. So we decided to make this neighborhood bistro our last dinner while we were in Providence. And so glad we did! Great outdoor tables, great service, and delicious food. My friend had the special of the night - a vegetarian ramen dish. and I had the scallops (served with a tomato-thyme jam and parmesan micro greens). The dish was small but packed a huge punch of flavor - and the scallops were perfectly cooked! Definitely a memorable meal! And we loved eating in our neighborhood and walking to dinner. A very East Coast feel!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

No reservations for parties less than six and a waiting line by 6:30. Reasonably priced menu but at least for us lousy coffee at the end of the meal