“Deserve Seven Stars!!”

Scratch Deli and Baker
Ranked #5 of 13 Quick Bites in Estes Park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our whole family (including three ace foodies) unanimously voted this as possibly the best sandwich shop we've ever experienced! We visited this shop five times in the four days it was open on our visit to Estes Park. Every sandwich was great- the Italian, a pastrami reuben, the BLT, the veggie, and a custom-designed sandwich were all tremendous, BIG, and way underpriced for what you get. They could easily be charging twice as much for what they were serving. Their breakfast burritos were also really tasty, and their caramel pecan were the best I've ever tasted. The only problem with them is that they're only available on weekends. When you're in Estes Park, don't miss this place!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

If you're in the area, you must go here. We were visiting Rocky Mountain National Park and wanted a quick lunch. Scratch is conveniently located outside of the park. The sandwiches are delicious and hardy. They don't skimp on ingredients. I ordered the veggie wrap on French bread instead of the tortilla. It was fantastic. I ate half & was full. My 6 ft. 4 in. man got a tuna melt w/ a large macaroni salad. It came on focaccia bread. He was busting at the seams after he ate his macaroni salad & half sandwich. They are higher priced than, let's say a McDonald's or a hot dog place, but the quality & quantity of the food make it totally worth it. You can tell they care about what they do there. We ended up eating the rest for a light dinner. They also had these large cookies on a pan, fresh out of the oven. If I wasn't full, I would've ordered one because they looked so good. Anyway, highly recommend Scratch!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on the way into Rocky Mountain National Park to get sandwiches for a picnic lunch. We were pleasantly surprised at how good the sandwiches were. Being from NY originally we are always on the hunt for a good sandwiche place. They did not disappoint. The sandwiches are freshly made the bread was great. I had the veggie wrap which was delicious and my husband had the grilled ham and cheese. It was the right amount of ham to cheese and bread. We had family in from NY and they were saying how good it was. From now on we won’t pack a picnic lunch and will stop here instead

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

I must have had their philly- cheesesteak 3 or 4 times. Their sandwiches were good. Their sandwiches were big enough to feed two people. I thought their prices were reasonable. Their staff were funny, nice guys. It's located fairly close to the entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. Eating here is a "no brainer".

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Guys, this place is amazing!!!!! Their in house meats are FANTASTIC!!! They also have a gluten free hoagie roll and made a delicious gluten free Ruben!!! We will literally go here once a day while visiting Estes for a weekend. GO HERE!!!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Scratch Deli and Baker? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK