See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2018

By far the worst hotel I have ever experienced. First room heat wasn’t working. It was a balmy 50 degrees. Second rooms was even worse. Mouse dropping. Dust. Rust. Smelled awful. Cigarette burns in bedding. Pillows were gross. Bath towels were. Yellow color. Nasty, nasty, growing mild something in fridge. The floor is nasty. Don’t stay here. You will be miserable.

Date of stay: October 2018
3  Thank aakirstenscott
Reviewed 5 October 2018

this place is ok for a place to rest your weary bones after sight seeing the area, if you are looking for great amenities, modern or rustic facilities, this is t the place to stay. The lace needs new roof, new paint, new everythig. I think the owners should consider selling it to someone that will take the time and money to fix it up, it is a shame as it really is in a great location

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We got into Estes Park late on Thursday night, and everything was sold out. So we had no other choice. This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The bathroom was filthy, the bedspreads had cigarette burn holes all over it, the sheets were dirty, the ceiling fan looked as though it was going to fall out of the ceiling. The lobby was disgusting filthy dirty and cluttered with so much junk, which should have told me a lot about the hotel room. I don't know how or why the Town of Estes Park has not condemned this hotel or revoke their hotel occupancy license. Really gave me a bad taste for the town of Estes Park, before I was even able to see anything the next morning. The lady at the front desk acted as though it was a bother to her for us to check in on Thursday night.

2  Thank lobqueen55
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Stayed there because it was affordable , I can't stand it when the bathroom is dirty!!!! Hairs everywhere... The lady at the front desk seemed like we were bothering her when we checked in. Don' stay here if you don't have to.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank wadudda
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This place should be paying us to stay here!
I’m shocked that have a license to be open.
Bad. I only stayed because I can’t get a refund.
No TV
Frig not working and smelled. No cushions on the couch.
We slept on top of the bed!!
Can’t open broken windows
Toilet keeps running
No shower head
The balcony looks like it should fall down
City should condemned and tear it down !!
I may stop payment