Our stay at Murphy's River Lodge was wonderful! The owners were extremely gracious and the staff Bruce and Loretta treated us like family. Our room was so comfortable, as well as thoughtfully and beautifully decorated from great furniture, lovely linens, and the flat screen TV. We had everything we needed. The bed and linens were so comfortable it was hard to get used to our own pillows when we returned home!I The lodge couldn't be more conveniently located, just minutes from the quaint stores and restaurants of downtown Estes Park. An added bonus were the majestic elk right there at the lodge! We had forgotten just how beautiful Estes Park is as it has been a few years since our last visit. The breakfast item variety was great and the setting was outstanding with large windows providing a gorgeous view of the mountains. We even had the opportunity to watch the Super Bowl on the large flat screen TV in this same room with the owners, Bruce and Loretta and some of the other guests! Murphy's River Lodge is at the top of our list for lodging in the Estes Park area. We'll be back!!! Barbara and Scott S.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge