and 1 more site!
Wildwood Inn
Reviewed 9 July 2006

My wife and I stayed at the Wildwood for a week for our 2nd wedding anniversary. Our expectations were surpassed. Not only is the location only half a mile from Rocky Mountain National Park, but it was awesome in and of itself. The grounds were ipeccably kept. Our one bedroom cabin/suite was also quite lovley. The hot tub that canbe reserved has the most amazing view of the mountains that are directly accross from the Wildwood. The staff was also incredible. Everyone we spoke with was not only accomodating, but genuinly nice and not in that artificial sort of way. There are foxes that show up on the property in the mornings. There are chipmunks abound. But the coolest thing we saw was all the elk. The most beautiful animals! We had them coming almost everyday down from the mountains. Overall the Wildwood is an exceptional find and when we stay in Estes again we will be staying at the Wildwood. Here are some pics.

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank bravesirjoey

A TripAdvisor Member
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 28 June 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Wildwood Inn and our first impression was that we thought this must have just been built. It was so clean and just so nice. It was clean on the outside as well as the inside. We found out it was built in 2000. It smelled good too! This made us feel so comfortable. My husband at one point said why don't we just move in here. We really enjoyed the persoal touches, the little notes and the different packages they offered. The view was amazing and I have never seen so many humming birds. We would stay there again and would like to bring our kids next time. They have a play ground. It was an all around GREAT time.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 June 2006

My husband and I stayed one night at the Wildwood Inn during a whirlwind trip of Colorado in June. I was very impressed with the room. The jacuzzi tub on the deck was very relaxing. We both agreed that this was the only relaxing time during our "on the go" week. We will definitely plan to return.

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank Wendylynn68
Reviewed 2 May 2006

My husband and I were seeking a romantic and stress free getaway. We have stayed in Estes quite a bit-but wanted to try somewhere new. Wildwood Inn was fantastic! It was exactly was we needed. We stayed in the studio suite with an indoor and outdoor jacuzzi. We had a full kitchen, gas fireplace, and everything was really clean and nice. We got massages, relaxed in our room and had a great weekend overall. The staff was also very kind. They were warm, talkative, and made sure we got everything we needed. I would highly recommend Wildwood Inn for a relaxing, romantic getaway, that is close to town, but far enough away to get some peace and quiet.

David and Jenna Smith
Highlands Ranch, CO

• Stayed: April 2006
3  Thank Mball
A TripAdvisor Member
Livermore Co
Reviewed 1 May 2006

Looking for a romantic quite spot with a spectacular view of the snow cap mountains? Wildwood Inn is on the top of my list. I wouldn't hesitate to visit them again soon. My husband and I married 17 years arrived at the resort upon checking in we were greeted with a glass of champagne. The staff were extremely informative and friendly. The office was scented with fragrant candles. They have free DVD's to borrow. We drove to our semi secluded condo with a private hot tub on our private deck. This was one of the first times in my husband and my travels that I didn't feel the need to rearrange the room. The layout was pefect. It felt more like a studio. Separate dining area, a comfortable couch to lounge, and a beautiful king size bed in our room. The decor was nice the room was extemely clean and very updated. My husband chose to add a meat and cheese basket to our stay. I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw a dozen yellow roses, a bottle of wine, and a lavender scented candle of his choice. The food basket was filled with wonderful goodies. I wish we had had more time to enjoy the spa treatments. This short trip in one 24 hour period was so relaxing. When we arrived home my children said you need to do that more often. They even noticed a difference. From beginning to end our stay at Wildwood was the best. April 29th, 2006 room number #39.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member