All reviews fall river full kitchen gas grill bedroom cabin overlooking the river screen door morning coffee park entrance trout these cabins deck property elk sound fireplace benches yard
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying that I'm reviewing only the motel rooms, one of which I stayed in. Apparently there are cabins also, which looked much nicer than the motel rooms.

Overall I had a pleasant and comfortable stay. The rooms were decent and I didn't have any major complaints. The hotel grounds were very nice-there's a nice little river that runs through the property and chairs to relax by its side. The guy by the checkin desk (who I'm assuming was the owner) was very nice and it was a pleasure dealing with him.

On the negative side, though, it was more rustic than I thought it would be. Also, it didn't have air conditioning, which I didn't even bother to check for when booking, assuming that it would. It wasn't an issue 95% of the time (at night it was quite cold out actually) but during the day it got a bit warm in the room (thankfully, there was a ceiling fan). There isn't any housekeeping like in a regular hotel (change linens, make beds, etc.) but that didn't bother me much either.

After all is said and done I had a comfortable stay and wouldn't have a problem returning, though maybe I'd check out another property instead next time around.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Shara at the front desk was a big help to us, gave us some great info and an excellent recommendation on some local things to do. We enjoyed our stay, never got to see the local bear that cruises by occasionally, but really enjoyed relaxing and getting our feet in the stream outside of our room. What a great and quiet place!

Room Tip: Cabins are newer and look very nice, other rooms are pretty basic.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Our favorite- 4th visit, 3 times in cabins. Beautiful, well maintained, friendly people. We enjoy the river and frequently see elk on the property. Terrific location, away from the crowds, but close to everything.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bud E
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stayed here last week with my daughter and 2 grandsons. This is a great place for families. We had a second floor room with a balcony overlooking the river. Quiet and a beautiful view. There were 2 queen beds, chairs, and a full kitchen table in one room and a second room with a queen bed. There was plenty of space to speed out and to eat a meal. There was a charcoal grill as well as a gas grill. You had to walk around to get to them from the second floor, however these rooms offered more privacy than the first floor rooms. There were no dishes to use so we had to buy paper plates, cups, and flatware. There was also no hair dryer.

Room Tip: First floor easy access to grills, second floor more private.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dolores P
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

There is absolutely nothing that I can say which would be negative about our stay at Riverview Pines. Shara and crew helped us in every way possible. We stayed in Cabin #5 which is a two bedroom cabin. It was very nice inside and out. It had everything we needed for our stay; including extra fans. We overlooked the Fall River. Elk or turkey were out front every day. We arrived the day after the 31" snow. It may not be fancy; but it is sure better than fancy! Reasonably priced. Stay here. You will not regret it!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple