Our stay at the Discovery Lodge was fantastic. We traveled there with our 2 large dogs and we were all welcomed! Rebecca and her dog Teddy were very gracious hosts at check in and even invited our dogs to come in and play with them. The room was very comfortable and had a very nice balcony with beautiful views. If you want to see elk then you see them every night right outside your room as they make there way to the pond on the property. There is also excellent free wi-fi available in the rooms. Over all we had a very nice and welcoming experience staying here and would definitely recommend it to anyone staying (especially with dogs!) in Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park