Our stay was only 2 days, but wished it had been 2 weeks. We really enjoyed the room, office people and the whole experience. We have stayed in Estes Park almost every winter for a getaway weekend. The lodge we had stayed in didn't allow pets, but this is what made our stay more enjoyable. You can't go wrong with a stay here. We recommend it when in Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park