“Absolutley Perfect Experience”

Estes Park Condos
Denver, Colorado
“Absolutley Perfect Experience”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We rented one of the bungalow cabins with a private hot tub and it was amazing! The unit was immaculate and decorated beautifully. Our cabin was very romantic and secluded with the hot tub right outside our front door on the deck. I will be returning again and again to enjoy this romantic mountain getaway!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I feel the web site is mis-leading as what I envisioned based on the room photos and description versus what we actually got.
I wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a romantic getaway for his birthday, so paid a little under $200 for a night @ Estes Park Condos. The photos showed a Jacuzzi tub ‘in’ the corner of the bedroom and said there was private hot tub on a deck overlooking the river. What we actually walked into was a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and not big enough for two people to fit comfortably, and a hot tub in the corner of a very small patio. And, if the river was running full and not partial frozen, we may have been able to hear it.. maybe.. It was a ways away so the ‘overlooking the river’ statement was not even close. I’ve never written a review before and rely heavily on them when looking for a place to stay so I hate to see anyone else’s expectations be crushed on a romantic getaway by using Estes Park Condos. I won’t be going back through them nor would I recommend them to any of my friends.

Room Tip: Call to see if you're getting what you 'think' you're getting based on the web site.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Burton63
New York, NY
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I really wanted to rent a cabin with a private hot tub for my husband's birthday. So, I finally settled on Antlers Point in Estes Park condos. The place was very cute and well set-up. We settled in for a romantic evening but when we went to grill steaks for his birthday dinner we realized there was no gas in the grill. After getting it fixed we had a lovely dinner by the fireplace. But then we tried out the hot tub. It was more like a cold tub. It was barely as warm as bath water. After a few minutes we had to get out. So, the whole purpose for renting this particular unit was moot. If you are looking for a nice, clean place to stay it's great. (But there are many cheaper options in Estes Park) But if you are looking for a hot tub don't bother.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank AndreaLynnLewis
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We stayed here in January for two nights in a one bedroom condo at Antler's Pointe. The room was an end unit near the gazebo and was very private. There was only one shared wall with a unit next door, but it felt like a detached cabin. The inside of the cabin was immaculate, bright and sunny with vaulted ceilings, private hot tub, electric fireplace, stereo and several tv's, and walk in shower. The property is absolutely beautiful inside and out and has a cozy, luxrious, and romantic feel.

Room Tip: I prefer Antler's Pointe
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Englewood, Colorado
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We just spend a terrific after Christmas trip at the Estes Park Condos and this was my fourth time staying
there. I can't say enough positive things about this place. Immaculate, beautiful setting and the most gracioous
hosts. Everything you need is available to you. Beautiful hot tub for 2, perfect setting by the creek. This is
one of my favorite places to stay in Colorado and would HIGHLY recommend the condos for a great get-away
weekend or romantic destination. We stayed at Antlers Point which is my preferred place to stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple