Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$ 331
US$ 279
Groupon.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 353
US$ 309
Columbine Inn(Estes Park)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 169
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 255
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 282
US$ 254
QualityInn
Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
US$ 185
Official Site
Brynwood on the River(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
US$ 158
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 254
US$ 171
Priceline
All reviewscowboy cabinfall riverplaying shuffle boardhot tubwonderful hikingcozy resortinto rocky mountain national parkwild turkeysgreat ownerssmall kitchenhuge elkstay in estes parkquick driveclose to townyear anniversaryperfect locationblack beans
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Three generations, ages 18-64 visited Estes Park and stayed at Pine Haven July 5-9. We knew we wanted to stay in Estes Park on those dates close to RMNP. We started to look for accommodations in September. After much searching we found Pine Haven. (We hadn't realized that so many places were already booked due to the 100 year anniversary of Estes Park and our stay was during the Rooftop Rodeo)
Pine Haven is a resort-type property. There are 12 cabins with the "Lodge" being the largest. We had 7 in our group. The Lodge easily fit our group. It had 2 queen bedrooms and 2 bunk rooms. There are also 2 pullout couches and a futon in the sunroom. There are 2 full bathrooms and hot water never seemed to be an issue. The kitchen is a 1 cook kitchen. It's small, but all appliances are present with the exception of a dishwasher. The cabin has an authentic feel.
The grounds are LOVELY. The property sits right on fall creek which lulls you to sleep every night. Chipmunks. They are everywhere. We all loved feeding them. My 18 and 21 year olds loved playing shuffle board and tether ball. There is a tough but rewarding hike straight up hill from PH that runs into RNMP. The owners are super nice and accommodating. I hope to return here. Thank you George.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We had a great time the cabin was very clean, well-kept up and decorated really cute. The grounds were clean and beautiful looking. The owners are really nice you could tell they truly care about the resort. I will definitely stay there again the next time we go back to Estes Park.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017

A group of us stayed at Pine Haven Resort this last weekend. We were charmed by the beauty of the area and the cleanliness of the cabins and grounds. George and Joan were very friendly and accomodating especially when we decided to move into a bigger cabin. The cabin was stocked with dishes, pots and pans and all the appliances and accomodations a family would need. Decorations were fun and the cabin spotless. Thank you Pine Haven staff and we look forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2017

My wife, infant son and I stayed at the resort in November in cabin#7 and found it to be quaint, clean and just what we hoped it would be. And it was! Located against the wooded mountainside in beautiful Estes Park on Fall River, we were surprised at the charming setting of Pine Haven. We stayed two days and an extra day due to the warmth and kindness of Pine Haven's innkeepers George and Joan. Folks, these people are so friendly. They treat you like family from the moment you arrive. George provided excellent advice for sites in Estes. His best piece of advice was to take my family on a mountain hike (located just behind our cabin) up to Old Man Mountain. We did! Families of deer and elk were discovered in their natural settings. It was amazing. My wife and I liked the Innkeepers and the resort so well that we made a plan to stay again over the New Year's holiday. We brought teenage children with us this time and once again, George and Joan pulled out all the stops for our vacation. We stayed in The Lodge which holds 16 people. It was outstanding! George's family greeted us to ensure everything was perfect for our arrival. It was! The Lodge is huge and perfect for families. My teenagers had plenty of space for themselves. The outdoor hot tub was ready for us when we arrived, the accommodations were beautifully decorated with many Christmas decorations. Every detail was beautifully thought out. I am so impressed with the owners. George took the time to give me a call while he was away from the resort to let me know how much he appreciated our staying with him. Asked if he could do anything else for us to further enhance our stay. Give Pine Haven Resort your first consideration as I am very thankful my wife found them back in November. I will continue to bring my family back to Pine Haven to make even more wonderful memories. We miss it already and have begun planning our next stay.

Room Tip: Give the Innkeepers a call if you have any questions. George or Joan will enjoy talking with you.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Don R
Reviewed 19 November 2016

This was a weekend family getaway and we had such a great time. The room was nicely decorated, clean, and the location was perfect. There is a Safeway close by and we were able to use the small kitchen to cook our meals. The staff was accommodating and friendly. We have two school age children and they loved playing on the playground, fishing, and saw Harold the Elk twice. Great destination for families with plenty to do.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family