See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We had to stay at the Econo Lodge because everywhere else was fully booked. The room was on the first floor and we had to go through the cranky staircase. There was water leak from the ac on the entire corridor in the first floor. The rooms were very hot when we came in and the air was smoky inside the room. So we had to switch on the a/c for a considerable amount of time and open the doors and windows and then only the odor went out. The beds were ok and the bathroom had the required minimal amenities.There was an option for breakfast but the manager frankly told that it was not a fancy one; so we skipped and had it in town.

Room tip: Try to have rooms in ground floor.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Where do I start, first the room was extremely hot when I got in at 10:30 at night. OK I get it save energy, I look for the a/c and find it tucked in the corner of the room facing another wall I turn it down as cold as possible and all I feel is the cold air blowing back on itself and nothing into the room. Now it's time for bed king size bed. NICE. WRONG... it felt like it was 100 years old and you could feel every spring. The pillows! don't call them pillows, call them 2 inch thick pieces of STIFF material. Good morning. Time for a shower. Hot, cold, hot, cold... get the picture? Every time some one turned on a faucet somewhere in the building the water went scalding hot. I give the place a 1-star because their linen was clean and looks fairly new. Save yourself and go somewhere else.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I stayed at this motel few times in 2014, 2015, 16 and we loved it. The room was clean and we had a great view from our balcony. The owner, Vincent was very kind and helpful. The room was not expensive and we had a great time. Thank you, Vincent.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank smoothtexture
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We had to stay at the Econo Lodge because everywhere else was fully booked. The room itself wasn't that bad. But the price is definitely too high for what you get. Staff not particularly friendly. Overall non the best place we've stayed. I can't say anything about breakfast because we decided to eat in town.

Room tip: Definitely not the room facing the road on the ground floor.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2017

The price was good for this area. Compared to the other options this place was good.

The room surprisingly had a microwave and we were able to cook corn on the cob! No joke!

The room had 4 walls, 2 beds, and there were extra pillows, blankets, and furniture just sitting outside the rooms in case guests needed them, we needed it!

The shower was very interesting. The top was cold but the bottom spout was boiling hot! Not sure if it was intended to be that way.
The hot tub was a warm 68 degrees which felt really good in 40 degree weather.

The views were amazing! We could see the mountains from the parking lot. I have the memories here will last a lifetime.

Date of stay: May 2016