“Great Pies.”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 November 2018

We bought ourselves some really yummy pies and a dessert pie made with cream cheese oh my goodness they were so tasty and delightful on the tastebuds.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018

We went to this place on a saturday morning and I thought to myself... I can take down a lot of food, so I got the large biscuits and gravy with eggs. So good and I could not even finish it. Cool place, a must stop if in town

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Come to Estes Park for the scenery, sure, but what you really need is pie! This humble shop, tucked into a strip shopping center has more than pie, but oh, make sure you save room for the cherry/blackberry pie!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

This small restaurant has a wonderful staff, who make your visit effortless! They answer all your questions and help you find the right choice on the menu. I have eaten the Quiche on two of my visits and the French Toast, Egg, and Sausage combo on my most recent visit. My husband has enjoyed the Scrambler breakfast each visit and swears by it. We had friends in town and they enjoyed their meals and the pie that followed!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

We ate breakfast here twice during our stay. Great selection. The service was fast and friendly even though they were quite busy.

Date of visit: September 2018