“amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Surround yourself with mountain and lake views!
Comfortable and easy living area! Comfy cozy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Surround yourself with mountain and lake views!
Comfortable and easy living area!
Comfy cozy
Your pets are most welcome
Indoor dining
Mary's Lake, Estes Park CO is down the hill from Estes Valley Cottage
Rocky Mountain Sunrise from our deck
Deck dining with a view
Mountain and Mary's Lake Views
Bring your best friends along on your trip!
Front deck area expanded looking over Mary's Lake.
Master queen bedroom.
New bathroom #2
Large capacity Washer and Dryer.  Laundry soap supplied.
New Master bathroom. Shower.
New Master Bathroom. Jetted tub.
New queen bedroom
Full Bedroom #2
Full bedroom #1
Colorful garden
Estes Valley Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

20 Sep 2017
So good to hear your nice comments about Estes Valley Cottage! I hope you will come again and enjoy the Elk Fest. The Fall is a great time to see the RMNP! AND, my rates are lower in October!
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We booked this sweet condo for a summer getaway vacation. From the moment we stepped onto the porch (which surrounds three sides of the home, we knew it was perfect for us! The swinging chair on the deck was my favorite spot to breathe in the fresh mountain air. The interior was spotless, immaculate and had everything we could possibly need. It's literally only 5 minutes drive to the RMNP entrance or to Downtown Estes Park. I can't wait to book our next trip here!

30 Jul 2016
Such a pleasure to meet you folks! Location, Location! Estes Valley Cottage is away from hustle and bustle but not far from all the places that my guests come to visit in Estes. Clean as a whistle is important to me so I figure it critical to my guests, too! The deck is a great feature of my house so I made the most of it with lots of seating and dining possibilities. Call me soon to book your dates!
928lynda
“Homey and comfortable. Perfect for our family of adults.”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed with our adult children and their spouses to attend a family wedding. The cottage was perfect for our needs. Every couple had an extremely comfortable and pleasant room and the common areas are beautiful. Everything is so clean! Top notch!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Jul 2016
Comfortable and cozy is exactly what I aim for! Thank you for your nice comments! Please come again and stay!
MadMaxCMD
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Perfect place for a family of 4”
Reviewed 1 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The house and location are exactly as photographed and described. The house is 5-10 minutes from the main entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and if you go to the park before 730, you can just drive right in. Easy access to downtown Estes Park via Mary's Lake Road ( which is at the end of the road that takes you to this house) and you get to skip all of the traffic associate with Routes 7, 34 and 36. Great set-up with a master bedroom and great master bath, and two other bedrooms which share a second hallway bathroom. Living room has Windows on three sides so great views and morning sun. Stars leap out of the sky at night. Jane is a fantastic owner and renter and responds to any/all messages. Enjoy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to RMNP and town
Liked least: That we couldn't stay longer.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Jul 2016
Thanks so much for your great thoughts about Estes Valley Cottage! I'm hoping you will come again to Estes and stay at my home! You were all so kind and accommodating! I will keep making changes and improvements to make each visit enjoyable!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing