Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
US$ 254
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$ 386
US$ 308
  • Restaurant
Coyote Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
Columbine Inn(Estes Park)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 169
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 392
US$ 254
QualityInn
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
Brynwood on the River(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 418
The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
US$ 158
All reviewsgas fireplaceluxury king roomjacuzzi tubwithin walking distanceconvenient locationnice roomcomfortable bedsstay there againrooms are largerestaurants and shopsvisitor centermini fridgeup to datea great staycoffee makerbed and breakfaststayed nights
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We loved our stay at the Haber Motel. Convenient location to the Beer Festival and right down town. Check in was easy - we even got a call that morning that our room was ready "early" and we could check in upon arrival. Also across the street from the Best Coffee Shop - Kind Coffee. Clean, spacious room with Gas Fireplace.
Excellent customer service- they even mailed my lost wool running sock.
We'll definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The hotel king size rooms are huge; as a result, the TV is on the other side and far away...suggest larger screens for such a huge room for better viewing--my only recommendation thus far. The room is very comfortable and on a cold windy night, the fireplace is pure heaven on earth! The "LOCATION" cannot be beat! Walking distance to everything. Parking is ample. Check in times are only done between 3-4pm with someone there till 7pm, so should you arrive early, there most likely will not be someone there. A phone number is posted to call for any issues. My only other suggestion, is to bring ear plugs for early morning food deliveries and/or trash pickups, as you face the back of two restaurants. Trash pickup was early 5am on Monday--yikes! In addition, there are no keys--they give you a combo on a card. Make sure you try it out before they leave to ensure no issues. My stupid mistake was it not working one day....I tried at least 10+ times and to no avail. I called R.J. (the owner) and he came, despite the fact he was ill) in 10 minutes and VIOLA--it opened like clockwork for him...but not for me!! I felt really stupid--duh! No worries, it was all good.

Room Tip: I was in room #4, with a king bed. Very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Very nice owners-called me to let me know I could enter room early. Due to my travel schedule I didn't arrive until 4:00 p.m. or so. They were heading out to eat and left me code to enter room. Office was closed for the remainder of the evening-must have been the last check in. They nicely left their phone number and let me know I could call if I needed anything.

Room Tip: Do not take Room 2-Floors are loud and creaky.Evening ok but if they are up at 3:30 a.m.-you are up at 3:30 a.m.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Perfect allround.
Very clean, very central and very personal service which is the highlight of the Motel.
Elk roam the streets of Estes and you might even see bears walking around your Motel.
Truly an exceptional experience !

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This is a small boutique motel, located behind the Egg & I restaurant, with easy walking to stores and restaurants. RJ Habor, the grandson of the owner, manages the property and provides excellent assistance. The Luxury King room has a gas fireplace, a bathroom with jacuzzi tub, and a separate dressing area with closet and sink. I plan to return!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family