“GREAT LOCATION & HUGE ROOMS AT THE HABER”
Review of The Haber Motel

and 1 more site!
The Haber Motel
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Estes Park
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel king size rooms are huge; as a result, the TV is on the other side and far away...suggest larger screens for such a huge room for better viewing--my only recommendation thus far. The room is very comfortable and on a cold windy night, the fireplace is pure heaven on earth! The "LOCATION" cannot be beat! Walking distance to everything. Parking is ample. Check in times are only done between 3-4pm with someone there till 7pm, so should you arrive early, there most likely will not be someone there. A phone number is posted to call for any issues. My only other suggestion, is to bring ear plugs for early morning food deliveries and/or trash pickups, as you face the back of two restaurants. Trash pickup was early 5am on Monday--yikes! In addition, there are no keys--they give you a combo on a card. Make sure you try it out before they leave to ensure no issues. My stupid mistake was it not working one day....I tried at least 10+ times and to no avail. I called R.J. (the owner) and he came, despite the fact he was ill) in 10 minutes and VIOLA--it opened like clockwork for him...but not for me!! I felt really stupid--duh! No worries, it was all good.

Room Tip: I was in room #4, with a king bed. Very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Very nice owners-called me to let me know I could enter room early. Due to my travel schedule I didn't arrive until 4:00 p.m. or so. They were heading out to eat and left me code to enter room. Office was closed for the remainder of the evening-must have been the last check in. They nicely left their phone number and let me know I could call if I needed anything.

Room Tip: Do not take Room 2-Floors are loud and creaky.Evening ok but if they are up at 3:30 a.m.-you are up...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Perfect allround.
Very clean, very central and very personal service which is the highlight of the Motel.
Elk roam the streets of Estes and you might even see bears walking around your Motel.
Truly an exceptional experience !

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This is a small boutique motel, located behind the Egg & I restaurant, with easy walking to stores and restaurants. RJ Habor, the grandson of the owner, manages the property and provides excellent assistance. The Luxury King room has a gas fireplace, a bathroom with jacuzzi tub, and a separate dressing area with closet and sink. I plan to return!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

When making reservations, I emailed the hotel and asked for a late check-in, RJ emailed me back immediately and said it was absolutely fine. When we drove in and went to the front office, RJ was sitting there and introduced himself and knew who we were. He had everything ready and even gave us restaurant tips. He gave us his cell # so if we had any questions or needed anything on our visit. Amazing! The room was great! It was large and had everything we wanted. The fireplace is a great touch for the mountain vacation. I would/will be staying here again. RJ and the rest of the staff are exquisite and the service and room are exactly what one should expect for a great establishment.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for information. The staff is all from the area and have grown up there...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple