All reviewsgreat locationgas fireplaceluxury king roomjacuzzi tubwithin walking distancenice roomstay there againelkhorn averestaurants and shopscomfortable bedsvisitor centermini fridgea great staystayed nightsthe rocky mountain national parkrjdowntown
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Very nice owners-called me to let me know I could enter room early. Due to my travel schedule I didn't arrive until 4:00 p.m. or so. They were heading out to eat and left me code to enter room. Office was closed for the remainder of the evening-must have been the last check in. They nicely left their phone number and let me know I could call if I needed anything.

Room Tip: Do not take Room 2-Floors are loud and creaky.Evening ok but if they are up at 3:30 a.m.-you are up at 3:30 a.m.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Perfect allround.
Very clean, very central and very personal service which is the highlight of the Motel.
Elk roam the streets of Estes and you might even see bears walking around your Motel.
Truly an exceptional experience !

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This is a small boutique motel, located behind the Egg & I restaurant, with easy walking to stores and restaurants. RJ Habor, the grandson of the owner, manages the property and provides excellent assistance. The Luxury King room has a gas fireplace, a bathroom with jacuzzi tub, and a separate dressing area with closet and sink. I plan to return!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

When making reservations, I emailed the hotel and asked for a late check-in, RJ emailed me back immediately and said it was absolutely fine. When we drove in and went to the front office, RJ was sitting there and introduced himself and knew who we were. He had everything ready and even gave us restaurant tips. He gave us his cell # so if we had any questions or needed anything on our visit. Amazing! The room was great! It was large and had everything we wanted. The fireplace is a great touch for the mountain vacation. I would/will be staying here again. RJ and the rest of the staff are exquisite and the service and room are exactly what one should expect for a great establishment.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for information. The staff is all from the area and have grown up there, so they know the ins/outs of the area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

What a great spot to stay, right in the middle of Estes. Since we were there on a busy weekend, it was key to park the car and not have to move it.
RJ was wonderful upon checkin and answered our one question quickly via phone when we needed him. He may as well be the concierge, he'll give you great recommendations!
Room was spacious and clean.
The only reason for 4 stars versus 5 was the bed was super uncomfortable for both of us. I got up and 20 minutes later there was still a big imprint from where I had slept.

No extra "perks" like breakfast, but plenty of coffee in the room and having a freezer in the mini fridge was great to keep our ice packs cold.
We didn't notice the delivery trucks to the two restaurants in front when we left the fan in the air unit on.

We'd for sure stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple