“Anniversary dinner ”

SEASONED-An American Bistro
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 42
Description: Farmer-Centric & Chef-Owned; Delightful and Cozy Ambiance; Congenial and Professional Service; Eclectic and Interesting Wine, Beer, & Cocktails; Local & Seasonally creative cuisine.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They actually had a 50th Anniversary menu for us. We started the evening off with a complimentary glass of champagne. Our dinner s were divine starting with their famous cheese puffs. My husband got the Kobe beef . Best beef I’ve ever had! My seafood was excellent. We would definitely go back. The service was amazing!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 10 November 2018

We tried several restaurants on this trip, and this was by far our favorite! I was a little concerned since some reviews suggested a poor attitude from the staff, but this was not what we experienced. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful and genuinely enjoyed sharing their love of local foods and discussing sourcing, techniques, etc. Every item we ordered was delicious and I can’t wait to return one day. Particularly loved the smoked trout appetizer!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

A great little place, the food was excellent, the service outstanding and a lovely atmosphere in a quaint little restaurant. The menu is limited, but absolutely first class and sourced from local farms and ranches where possible. The gentleman in charge of the drinks (forget his name, sorry) is a gem and creates some unusual but truly delicious concoctions!
Service was a good as you'll get anywhere. My wife booked us in for my birthday and when we arrived they had menus printed with "Happy Birthday Ken" across the top. A small detail but it tells you a lot about how they run things.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

This is a wonderful restaurant with a great (changing) menu, impeccable service, an unbelievably creative bartender/sommelier, and wonderful chef! Make your reservations early. This will restaurant will be the highlight of your trip to Estes Park.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We were so impressed we made reservations for another night before we finished dinner our first night. This is not just the best restaurant in Estes Park, it is one of the best restaurants we have ever ever been to. Though the menu is small, it has something for everyone. My wife is a vegan and I am an omnivore. We both enjoyed our dinners immensely. Food was fresh, creative and well prepared. Service the first night was perfectly paced, though we felt a bit rushed the second. The wine options, while not extensive are more than adequate. Beer options for Colorado, are not great, but ok. My only complaint would be the cocktails. My wife ordered a a cucumber martini which was fine, but could have been improved with a bit of agave. I ordered a bourbon drink that probably should have been “shaken, not stirred” to better mix the ingredients. My fist sip tasted like perfume from the rose water. Small issues. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: September 2018