All reviews nespresso machine full kitchen bed frame the main hotel building short scenic walk lots of nice touches double king room historic tour walk in shower main lobby beautiful historic hotel concert hall beds were very comfortable washer dryer living room couple of nights whiskey bar
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I have to start this review by saying how wonderful, kind, helpful and awesome Heather at The Aspire is. She truly made this trip better than it could have been without her there. She was there almost every time we came in or out - she was so helpful with recommendations, referrals, ideas of things to do with the kids, etc. Seriously, she is GEM! Thank you, Heather!

The building is new and very clean, as well as the rooms and stairwell, and hallways. It's definitely a step above staying at the main building or Lodge (we have stayed at both). The only reason we did not give this 5-stars was the poor layout of the room we were in. Our room had a full kitchen and dining table, which we used every day for breakfast - very nice touch. However, when it came to the bedroom and bathroom, it all was so tight and poorly constructed. The bedroom had NO closet to hang clothes in - we were there for a wedding, so we all had things we needed to keep hanging (instead we laid them out across the TV table in the living room). And the bathroom is so tight and cramped, and same with the bedroom. It would be fine for a quick 1-2 night stay, but we were there for 4-nights and had two adults and two kids in the room. Next time, we will likely opt for the 2-room suite version.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Heather T, Innkeeper at Aspire Residences at the Stanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your stay at the Aspire Residences. I am very grateful for your kind words! It was a pleasure having you and I will look forward to your return visit in one of our larger suites. Your feedback about closets is very valuable and I am investigating hanging options that can easily be added to the room so that you do have a way to store hanging clothes.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is a newer place to stay in Estes and we landed here after being forced to find other accommodations after Marys Lake Lodge burned down. Since it is new, the rooms are still in good shape but the design, layout and amenities offered fall short.
Our King suite had a spacious kitchen/dining/living room area but the bedroom was cramped and the balcony was much too small. One side of the bed (mine, of course, lacked a nightstand due to the dresser/armoire being too close to the bed so I had to use one of the dining chairs. The water pressure in the shower was the bare minimum necessary to rinse shampoo and conditioner out of one's hair. The partition wall at the end of the armoire was so close to the bed, I knocked my ankle on it a couple time as well as stubbed toes on the bed pedestal.
Housekeeping missed us one day even though we departed the room at 830 am and didn't return until 230pm and the Housekeeping crew chief saw us leave our room!
Aspire seems to be offering itself up as a 5-star option and at $400+ per night in Estes it ought to be! But it isn't...it's basically your standard condo option with a prettier wrapper on it. There is no turndown service, no welcome amenity, no pool, no in-room dining. The coffee service in the morning is a la Keurig and at the complimentary evening wine reception the pours are about two ounces. What's up with that?
The concierge - Heather - is seriously the best amenity Aspire offers as she is friendly, experienced and thoughtful. On check-in we found that we had no toilet tissue in the room which she delivered right away. And she arranged for Housekeeping to service our room on the second day of our stay and make up the sofa sleeper as requested. But I still had to ask Housekeeping for pillows for the sofa sleeper.
We appreciated Heather's friendly demeanor very much!

Room Tip: King Suites come with a small balcony, but the room to score is the suite that faces southeast with a huge wraparound balcony.
1  Thank Davooda
Heather T, Innkeeper at Aspire Residences at the Stanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay at the Aspire Residences. We were so sorry to learn of the fire at Mary's Lake Lodge, but I'm glad that we had a room here for you. As the new Innkeeper, it's very important to get feedback on the rooms and I have added to my list that we need to sort out a missing nightstand for one of our King Suites. Having a place to put your water and book is important! And I apologize again that our housekeeping service didn't happen with reliability and timeliness. This is clearly an area for improvement and I will work with our team to raise that bar. It was my pleasure to be of service and I hope you'll come back in the future to see how we've grown!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed in the Aspire residence and had five people in our family The room was clean and large enough for our family. The concierge was excellent and so helpful. We were close enough to the main lodge so we were able to enjoy that as well. My one complaint was that our A/C did not work during the entire trip. The ability to have A/C was the reason we chose the Aspire over the main lodge in the first place. We called for service and they came out to fix it but it malfunctioned anyway. Something to do with the thermostat not working correctly? The temperature down in the reception area worked fine but not in our room so we were a little hot every night. Other than that, everything else was fine.

1  Thank FrequentFlier39779
Heather T, Innkeeper at Aspire Residences at the Stanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about the Aspire Residences! I'm so glad that our spacious rooms were a fit for your family and that our team was able to give great advice to guide you to a memorable stay in Estes Park! I am so sorry that our AC was having issues during your stay. Though it's now fixed, I regret that we weren't able to affect that change while you were with us. With hope you would consider coming back again in the future so that we can show you a flawless stay!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Aspire Residences at the Stanley over this past weekend and underwhelmed is the nicest thing I can say. For almost $500 a night we got a less than clean room, sheets on the bed that had holes in them, a shower with barely enough water pressure to get all the shampoo out of your hair and a reception area devoid of staff after 8pm. There was no restaurant at the Aspire, no vending and a sadly lame coffee offering in the reception (a single Keurig machine for an entire hotel) that wasn’t available until 7:30 am. Yes there was a Nespresso in the room, but for avid coffee drinkers it wasn’t enough.

For almost $500 per night I expected so much more and the Aspire simply fell short. I am in the hospitality business and believe that all destinations should strive to provide a guest experience that encourages people to rebook. That was not just the case here. This was a one and done trip for us...... As I look to make reservations in Estes every summer for at least the next 5-6 years, the Aspire will not be in contention ever again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking your time to share your review of the Aspire. I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have a memorable stay with us. I am the new Innkeeper at Aspire and hearing feedback is essential. And as a hospitality veteran, my goal is absolutely to inspire guests to want to return. We continue to implement changes to improve our guest experience and with hope you would reconsider giving us another chance next summer...

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Average size room with regular room facilities. Nothing special about this area of property. While there was nothing discomforting in our stay but we felt this place was over priced.
It is close to safeway which was good since we were traveling with a toddler and needed few things to carry.
Parking space was easily available.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Aspire Residences. Though I'm glad to hear you had no issues during your stay, I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed by the pricing. Perhaps we can welcome you back at another time of year when crowds are less...