“It's become too pricey”

Nepal's Cafe
Ranked #14 of 142 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 November 2018

I have been eating here for years. I will admit it has been a year or so since I've been in. My same dish is now almost $20 with an order of naan bread. This same dish would cost half the price if it wasn't a tourist destination. They do not offer a local discount that I know of. I will not be back after this last trip. It is not worth the money.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

TheyFood was very good and the staff was very friendly! Definitely recommend. My husband and I both had the buffet which had all the items in it that we wanted to try.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We love this place and it is one we go back to over and over - every time we are in the area. It is a small dining room but worth the wait. In the summer there is outdoor seating too. The food is consistently good and the price reasonable. Everything is made fresh and the different kinds of Naan are amazing. Our grandson loves the cheese naan. I like the plain naan. The Samosas filled with potatoes are great . We split one order four ways. We have tried so many different dishes and never a bad one. At lunch they have a small buffet with fresh naan. We love that as we sample whatever they have put out for the day.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly family owned business. Authentic food and delicious.
We ordered samosas as an appetizer. Chicken curry, chana masala and chicken tikka masala and naan for entrees.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

It may be unusual to find such a restaurant in a little Mountain community- but this one lives up to its advanced billing on travel sites. We love it.

Date of visit: May 2018