“Not the worst place I've ever stayed”
Review of Redwood Inn

Redwood Inn
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Crescent City
Reviewed 25 September 2011

But I'll definitely pass in future. No A/C (just heating), dirty sheets, loud street traffic. But the lady was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011

Reviewed 19 July 2011

I had a very pleasant stay at Travelodge in Crescent City. The lady working at the desk was one of the nicest and most accommodating personnel I have encountered. She was very helpful and kind, therefore making my trip to Crescent City a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank GlobetrotterNBA
Reviewed 17 April 2011

We only stayed here as a stop-over. The room was very dated and the bed spread was filthy. The lady at the front desk was very friendly though.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doraknife
Reviewed 3 July 2010

I chose this travelodge because of the closeness to our arrival and depature point.. This was our first stay at a travelodge and probably the last one. I would think that the travelodge people would check on the places that carry there name. The room reeked of bleach to the point that my mind was wondering "what are they trying to cover up?" The bed was extremely uncomfortable like an elephant had slept on it and only one lamp worked. My advice is to stay away.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank salucille
Reviewed 27 October 2009

I stayed at this Travelodge and the managers provided excellent tourist information on the area. I asked for a room with two beds and signed my bill for $78. I went to the room and found it only had one bed, so I went back and asked for one with two. They gave me another room, which was a standard, adequate hotel room--old, but fairly clean. A month later I received a credit card bill for $148. The managers adjusted my bill to $148 without telling me. They then lied to my credit card company and said I approved the charges (even though I provided my original bill for $78) and gave them an invoice that I never saw. Watch out for dishonest billing at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family