Oceanfront Lodge
Lighthouse Inn(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$ 180
US$ 173
Motel 6 Crescent City(Crescent City)
US$ 69
Redwood Inn(Crescent City)
US$ 87
US$ 84
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

US$ 125
US$ 114
QualityInn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Ocean View Inn & Suites(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$ 132
Anchor Beach Inn(Crescent City)
US$ 117
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

Crescent Beach Motel(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
Official Site
All reviewsbalcony roomjetted tublight housebattery point lighthousewaves crashingview of the oceanwafflesthird floorpacific coastlow tidefree breakfastindoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice breakfastroad tripbalconiesredwoods
Reviewed 11 March 2012

First of all we really wanted to like this place. At first glance we did. There is an amazing view of the ocean from the lobby and breakfast room. Lesa, the shift manager is very friendly. The room had a nice view and an inviting Jacuzzi for two. It was going to be our newly discovered haven for rest and relaxation...until we went to bed. We could hear neighbor's conversations, word for word. A small child was running in the room above us. I used heavy-duty, construction earplugs. That didn't help. The people above us were up all night, slamming doors, using the Jacuzzi, running around the room, etc. I mean all night. In the morning I discovered that I had been overcharged by $51.00 for one night. This was not a deposit or anything like that. Lesa admitted I had actually been overcharged by that amount.

All of this made me wonder what would have happened if I had not gone online and discovered I had been overcharged while I was still there. Anyway, as I told Lesa, it doesn't really matter how nice the view is, or how much you enjoy the Jacuzzi if you are exhausted and frustrated because of the constant noise that goes on all night that even earplugs can't muffle enough so you can sleep.

I'm sorry to say we won't be back. I would have appreciated a call or apology from the general manager. While I do appreciate Lesa's kindness, when you can't sleep at all nothing else matters. I do not recommend this hotel. If you do end up trying it anyway, opt for a third-floor room and pray you have neighbors who aren't clueless.

Room Tip: third floor only
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank susanmix
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Beautiful view but... I have a few complaints! We stayed here in the spring of 2011 and the pool was down for repairs. We stayed here again in January 2012 and the pool was in the same exact condition it was the previous visit! When we asked when the pool would be finished, they told us in a few days! We were told the same exact thing the first time we stayed here and asked about the pool! The web page advertises that they have an indoor pool. It does NOT mention it's not usable and hasn't been for over 6 months! The rooms are clean, decorated nicely and have a beautiful view but a very firm bed. The breakfast was good with several choices of cold cereals, muffins, fruits, eggs, sausage and waffles. Although the dining area has a beautiful view, the window sills were full of dead flies! All in all, I would stay here again but the little things need to be fixed like the pool and the dead flies in order to keep get me to pay the summer rate!

Room Tip: no need to get a balcony and pay the extra $ Each room has an ocean view and you can walk right out of the lobby and you're on the beach!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allison E
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Exceptionally clean facility. Friendly and helpfully staff. Reasonably priced. The view of the Pacific is the best in town. Can't wait for the new restaurant and pub, as there are few places within walking distance. For the best view of the ocean, stay in the second or third floor rooms.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I have stayed several times at this hotel for while working in Crescent City. Five Years ago it was for 3 months and then several week long stays and this stay is for 2 months. The staff is excellent and very personable. The room is very comfortable and clean with a great view of the ocean. The Breakfast bar is excellent with several choices. The pool is relaxing and laundry room is clean and well laid out. This hotel takes the stress out of travel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2012

i stayed at oceanfront lodge the week of january 22, 2012, it was a great stay. the girl at the front desk got me the best view, gave me great sugestions on where to eat, and she directed me to awesome places to sight see. most friendly punch of staff i've seen, even the housekeepers asked me if i needed any assistance. I will definitly return to the oceanfront lodge.

Room Tip: beautiful views and great service!!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends