Beautiful view but... I have a few complaints! We stayed here in the spring of 2011 and the pool was down for repairs. We stayed here again in January 2012 and the pool was in the same exact condition it was the previous visit! When we asked when the pool would be finished, they told us in a few days! We were told the same exact thing the first time we stayed here and asked about the pool! The web page advertises that they have an indoor pool. It does NOT mention it's not usable and hasn't been for over 6 months! The rooms are clean, decorated nicely and have a beautiful view but a very firm bed. The breakfast was good with several choices of cold cereals, muffins, fruits, eggs, sausage and waffles. Although the dining area has a beautiful view, the window sills were full of dead flies! All in all, I would stay here again but the little things need to be fixed like the pool and the dead flies in order to keep get me to pay the summer rate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Lodge, only 30 feet from the edge of the rugged Northern California coast, is the premier hotel in Crescent City, CA. During your stay, enjoy sweeping ocean vistas and a spectacular view of the famous Battery Point Lighthouse from one of our modern comfortable guestrooms. Our gracious hotel is also located in the heart of scenic Redwood country-truly an outdoor lover's paradise where hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and whale-watching opportunities are plentiful. Our inviting rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Hotel Crescent City
- Hampton Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Hampton Inn