“Delicious! ”

Turtles Taco Shop
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Putnam
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Best Mexican spot in Putnam! Try the Californian Burrito with a Jarritos soda! Or the mini tacos. They are great as well!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Great authentic Mexican tacos and burritos at a reasonable price great little environment take a picture with the wood carved turtle with a sombrero on

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We stopped in on our way through town - thought it was good. Seemed mainly like a local take out place but it was cute inside. Order at the counter and take to a table. Food was pretty good not super fantastic. Service was great - very friendly!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We had heard good things and finally went for lunch. We got there at 1:00 and left at 2:30. I don't mind waiting for excellent food but it wasn't. I ordered the fanciest thing on the menu, grilled steak tacos. They were OK. The tomatoes in the pico were strange machine cut perfect little cubes. The 'steak' in my tacos was strange little machine cut cubes. There were lots of vegetarian items. Nessa had the veg burrito with guac and sour cream. The add-on items were not uniformly spread through but blopped here and there. We wanted it to be great but got trumped instead...haha!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I go to Mexico for business, found I really like tacos. But what I got just fell short, not bad mind you, but nothing special. I can't say there was much effort to develop atmosphere - certainly not up to McD standards. If I were sitting in my car across the street with a friend thinking of where to eat lunch, I might go to Turtles but I would see if my friend had another idea.

1  Thank Escape45