All reviews front desk choice hotels room was clean sandia casino would stay here again sitting area sleeper sofa the breakfast area great room staff was very friendly and helpful upon check stayed nights living room parking lot up to date easy access nice stay
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Excellent location for Balloon Fiesta & for easy access to most Albuquerque locations. Right off interstate 25. Rooms are a good value for money. Breakfast was good for hotel, although the waffle machine was different, made 4 small waffles instaed of one larger one ... less eatable waffle, although you can make as many as you want. Would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet bar and the location of our hotel. We hope to see you again for the balloon fiesta or sooner. Again, thank you for your time and business.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Nice suite with comfy King Bed and excellent breakfast. Relatively new property with very helpful staff. Computer in lobby for printing boarding passes. Easy off Rt 25 and near Balloon Park. Lots of restaurants one exit down on San Mateo.

Room tip: Bedroom is bright but it is dark in living area. Couch is low and sometimes hard to get out of. 3rd floor is very quiet
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Suites. Our beds are really comfortable and we have a full breakfast to help get your day going. We hope to see you the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Overnight stay on our way back home from
vacation. The front desk gentleman was very friendly on our arrival. While the room was very clean, the air conditioning left a lot to be desired. We had to turn it down to 65 in order to keep it from being so stuffy and it would just shut off; at breakfast we over heard another couple stating the same thing. Breakfast was a disappointment, there were lots of choices but the attendant taking care of it didn’t seem to be in a big hurry to replenish things. Several guests were waiting for items and had to ask for things. She seemed bothered when it was brought to her attention something was empty. Probably will choose another location on our next trip.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time you took to fill out our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites. I am sorry to hear your AC unit was not working properly and that the breakfast was not very pleasant. Your feedback is important to us and your comments have been shared with my breakfast staff and maintenance department. We hope you can reconsider staying with us in the future to provide you with a better experience of customer service and quality of your room.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Super easy to find, easy highway access. Amazingly friendly check-in. Everyone was just super friendly and great to deal with. Spacious suite, with a separate sitting area and two tvs. I wish I could have taken this hotel on the road with me! The wifi was excellent - it was easily as good as what I've got at home, which is rare in a hotel. Breakfast was decent too. Would gladly stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Before spending four nights here, I spent three nights at an upscale property in ABQ. I honestly thought that I would go into a depression staying at a property with less stars. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Comfort Suites was located so close to the Balloon Fiesta site, that the motel employees were so friendly and helpful (Lana especially) and that the property was so well-taken care of and clean.
For the people leaving early for the Fiesta, the kitchen prepared breakfast burritos to be ready by 3:30 am.
I loved my room which overlooked the Sandias and was joyful to find when I looked outside the hallway windows that I could watch the fireworks and the balloons flying in the morning.
My neighbor was a bit noisy but it sure was quiet the night before the Fiesta activities started.
I would return here again during Fiesta time.

1  Thank AlaskanG