All reviewsfront deskchoice privilegeschoice hotelssitting areasleeper sofaroom was cleanthe breakfast areasandia casinowould stay here againnice place to staygreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed nightsupon checkliving roomeasy accessup to date
Reviewed 20 September 2017

if you just need a place to leave your stuff for a minute and rest your head in relative safety, i guess this works. the staff were ok, but didn't seem interested in making it a really nice experience, and the amenities offered were quite poor. I forgot to bring some basic toiletry items and asked the front desk if they had them and found out that if you want anything besides soap you're out of luck.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback on customer service and amenities to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This is an excellent place to stay for the price. Clean and well maintained rooms. Property is well lit and appears to be safe. Easy access to Albuquerque and its various sites. Several places to eat within walking distance along with easy access to I-25 for those that are just traveling through. Staff is courtesy and friendly. Casino isn't to far away either. I would recommend this property to my friends and coworkers.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your positive feedback. Your kind words have been shared with my team. We are happy to hear you had a great stay at our very central location to all the various sites in Albuquerque. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location is easy to access from I25. Clean facility. The only inprovement would be the breakfast that is provided not as good as it could be.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your past stay at Comfort Suites. Your feedback is very important to us as we always want to strive to be the best. We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us and we will take note of the breakfast suggestion. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Stayed at this hotel 3 nights when we toured the "Land of Enchantment". As requested we got a pet free suite on the top floor with a king size bed. The room was clean, quiet and smelled fresh. The lobby was clean and the staff was friendly when we first arrived. The 24/7 coffee, tea, and hot chocolate at the lobby were a definite plus. The breakfast area was clean and the food was adequate. However, towels provided were poor quality and not very absorbing. Thankfully, I requested extra sets of towels when booked this hotel on line. Otherwise, I would not be able to dry myself out or even dry my hands with only two sets of towels. We often walk up and down the stairs when stayed on the top floor. The stairwell had some kind of odor. It may cause by the not so clean carpeting on the stairs.To replace a burned out light bulb in the stairwell was also needed to improve the visibility. It was a decent place to stay a few nights but the place could use some improvements as well.

Stayed: September 2017
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time you took to complete our online survey regarding your past stay. Your feedback is important to us as we strive for excellence. We're happy to hear most of your time with us was good, but not the best, and for this I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. I have share your feedback with my housekeeping about the towels you were provided and the stairwells. Also, my maintenance department has looked into the visibility in the stairwells. We hope you'll give us another chance to provide you with a better experience than your last.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was warm and tasty. Very close to the freeway so it was a quick trip to anywhere in the city. Will definitely book here again on our next visit

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your positive feedback and your kind words will be shared with my team. Our staff does our best to provide each guest with a comfortable and clean room, warm and tasty breakfast, and excellent customer service. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Kind Regards,