The Hotel Blue
US$ 66
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 68
US$ 86
US$ 82
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 74
US$ 112
US$ 106
US$ 112
US$ 106
  • Pool
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 86
US$ 111
US$ 105
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
US$ 149
US$ 110
Travelocity
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$ 216
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewstempurpedic bedold townconvention centerstarbucks coffeefree shuttledowntown albuquerquecentral avewafflesfree breakfastan older hotelflat screen tvwaffle makershuttle servicefridge and microwaveairport shuttledirectvrazor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed at The Hotel Blue for 4 nights. At less than $80 a night, it was a great deal. The hotel shuttle picked me up at the airport, and check-in was quick. The hotel room was very nice. It was clean, with a comfortable bed, and a large TV (with HD cable package). The shuttle service was available to take me to a number of attractions, such as Old Town, the Bio Park, and the Transit Center. The hotel is located right off of Central, so it has a great location within walking distance of restaurants, Kimo Theater, and other attractions. I would love to stay there again, and definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: I was on the side overlooking the park, and didn't have any noise problems like some other reviewers. However, noise doesn't really bother me. If you prefer a quiet room, you might request another location.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank mkroggasch
Reviewed 8 March 2012

we stayed on our anniversary because of its location an COST...for the area its the best deal. the room is a little strange...seemed mis-matched but the service, the complimentary shuttle, the great bed, and the breakfast....makes all that pale in comparison. we used the shuttle to take us to our restaurant and he was helpful and cheerful. the downtown night life was close at hand and easily within walking distance. when we checked out we were running later than check out time and the staff was friendly and allowed us time to get ready without hassle. we will be staying again on our next downtown night.

Room Tip: higher up west facing room allow you a view of the park
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank webb1704
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I have never written a review for anything before, but the service and experience I received at the Hotel Blue prompted me to write one.

I was staying in Albuquerque for a conference at the Hyatt, and decided to stay here as it was half the price of the Hyatt -- and better amenities. The hotel is cute, with a small lounge and a couple of computers to use. The room was clean, with a large flat screen tv, a fuax fireplace for ambiance, and Tempurpedic beds. I also liked the little amenities, for example they had a toothbrush and some toothpaste in case you forgot yours, some shaving cream and a small comb.

They have FREE internet, but the only thing is that it's hard-wired so you have to connect with an ethernet cable (which they provide you with at check-in), but it's fast and reliable. The breakfast was great, they have Starbucks coffee in the morning, and all sorts of food for Breakfast.

My favorite thing was the shuttle (at no cost!) The Hyatt didn't have a shuttle, and a cab ride to the airport is at least $18. But the shuttle here takes you to the airport (and picks you up), Old Town, the Convention Center and the bus/train Depot. I asked to use the shuttle so many times, and every time I requested the shuttle they'd come down within 5 minutes. They took me to the Hyatt (which is across the way from the Convention Center) multiple times and told me to call them when I ready for pick-up. They run from 7am-10pm.

The only thing I didn't really like was the loud people that were there. One night, there was a group of people partying till about 3am and they were very loud, and drinking and I couldn't sleep. But the following nights they were gone and I was able to get some sleep. All in all it was a good experience and I'd stay there again, if you're not into all the bells & whistles of a luxurious hotel, this is a good place at a decent price with some nice add-ons.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank cquinte
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I've stayed here many times when in Albuquerque because I like how close it is to downtown, Old-Town and the UNM area. However, my most recent stay (and that is what reviews are about in my opinion) was so noisy, rambunctious that we barely slept and probably won't be back. We were on the side nearest the Park instead of the Downtown side. I've stayed on the Park side before but never has the hotel felt like it has paper walls and no windows. The sounds of engines, cars, motorcycles and traffic in general came right through the doors and window until 3am. From 1:30-3:00am the sounds of people returning to their rooms sounded like they were in our room. The concrete floating floors of the breezeway can be felt in your rooms too. Even the lobby seemed overly noisy and the staff distracted. How to fix this? I have no idea.Comfy beds though. Tempurpedic. I only know I had to perform the next morning and was dragging. Maybe I'll stay again if I just want to have fun but if I need to rest or sleep I'll stay elsewhere. The Wireless never connected for any of us on any of our devices. Very very very poor signal. That alone is reason to stay somewhere else. If you can sleep through ANYTHING stay here. Good location. Parking is very tight but it is gated and secure which you need in downtown Albuquerque.

Room Tip: If you can get a room on the Downtown side and towards the back of the Hotel i.e. the north side. Traffic noise from Central can get really loud and last until bars close an hour after.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lonedog
Reviewed 15 February 2012

It's difficult to say enough nice things about this hotel, simply because the staff is without peer. For the price, there is nothing on the planet that compares - - and actually, regardless of price, it's the service that is peerless. Spectacular folks, from the manager to the desk folks; you won't find more polite, accommodating, or gracious people anywhere. I also am most impressed with their tempurpedic (sp?) beds, which are truly comfy; and there's a nice complimentary breakfast every morning. If you want a pleasant surprise at how first-rate service can convert a typical hotel experience into something truly memorable, give the Blue a try; in more than 30 years of travel, they meet the highest standards. Wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business