Last night my boyfriend and I went to Qbar (the nightclub in Hotel Albuquerque) and spent the night at the hotel on a whim.
I had been to Qbar before and had a great time as usual!!! The room was wonderful- large and spacious, very clean and the bed was comfortable. We slept very well!
The hotel is located in Old Town Albuquerque and there are a number of great restaurants, museums and shopping areas within walking distance.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel to those visiting Albuquerque as well as locals looking to have a great night!
Also, Laura is great- thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town