Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 73
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 85
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 91
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

US$ 77
US$ 73
US$ 87
US$ 79
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

US$ 124
US$ 121
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

US$ 136
US$ 128
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

US$ 159
US$ 127
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 64
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

US$ 147
US$ 138
1,475 results
All reviewsconvention centerforque restaurantself parkinghotel restaurantdowntown areanice hotelvalet servicehomeless peoplelobby barfront desk staffcentral avenueold townbusiness triproom was largesandia mountainsnob hillnew mexico
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The only complaint I have about the experience is that the parking was filled and unavailable and we had to find public parking and pay ourselves, even though the parking was supposed to be covered. Other that that, A-OKAy1

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark H, Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us for the teacher's summit. I wanted to apologize our parking lot filled up with more vehicles than anticipated and I am sorry we were not as proactive as we should have been in anticipating this and providing better options for the attendees. In the future we will be more diligent in this process as the parking lot is a shared facility with the office tower next door and the Hyatt.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly - our granddaughter love the pool. We had a great experience at this hotel which is right next to the convention center. Would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Rachele B,

I'm so excited to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thanks so much for the top-notch recommendation and rating on trip advisor, we truly appreciate it and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Location is good if you need to be close to the convention center or downtown. Service was ok but not up to the Hyatt standards. Staff was friendly, especially the valet guys. The room was spacious and comfortable. Hotel is pet friendly, with a little park close by. Expected more from a Hyatt Regency.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Athens123

Athens123,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Albuquerque. I am saddened to hear your stay was not excellent and did not exceed your expectations. I would be highly interested to hear more specific feedback on how we could have improved our service. If you have the time, please reach out with more information to mark.hughes@hyatt.com and it would be more pleasure to follow up so we can doing some more training and coaching with our staff to improve. We consider feedback a gift as it helps us better know how we can improve and work to become a better hotel to provide better service in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The restaurant downstairs was great. Had great service from front desk, room service and staff. We didn't get to experience the pool but it looked great! Concierge was a great help in assisting us to find something to do in our down time. There is a lot of homeless around so I don't suggest walking too far but Taxi's and Ubers were always readily available. Beds were comfortable, rooms were nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us. It is our pleasure to host your trip and I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was my first experience at The Hyatt Regency,and I would say its average at best.Service is really lacking.They give you a # to text for anything you need.We texted a few times,and had to call regarding cleaning the room.We had asked them to change the sheets,because they were dirty(when we arrived).The cleaning lady came,took off the sheets and never came back.My husband asked the cleaning lady in the hall if she was coming back,and she said"its not my job".When I called the front desk,he said,there are several housekeepers on your floor.Eventually they had someone come in,change the sheets.But the room has alot of wear and tear,I don't think it represents what Hyatt calls higher end brand.The restaurant downstairs,was o.k.,also ,not great.Most of the people that work at the front desk are nice,gave us a good recommendation for dinner downtown.This area doesnt have much around there,so we took Uber to Old Town.Valet personnel were good also.I did ask for some help when checking out,to make a reservation at the Hyatt at the Airport.They told me they couldnt make the reservation because there 2 different brands?I know when I stay at Ritz Carlton/or Marriotts,I can use my points at either.Hyatts that I stayed with in New Mexico(several),werent as clean,when I'm paying for a hotel,I expect more than what we got here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark H, Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

delray222,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I wanted to extend an apology on behalf of the Hyatt team that we did not provide an excellent experience. As trip advisor doesn't provide guest name or room number information, if you do have the time, I would truly appreciate an email to mark.hughes@hyatt.com with more specifics so I can pinpoint where the breakdown in the initial cleanliness as well as the confusion over the sheet changes, which is completely unacceptable and not up to our standards. I can completely understand your frustration with this and I can assure you we will be refocusing our team to provide a more thorough cleaning in the future. Regarding the hotel reservations at another property, Hyatt has a centralized reservation platform that performs all of the reservations for the entire portfolio of hotels, and yes you can use your World Of Hyatt loyalty points and status across any of our properties, I am sorry if this was not properly explained to you during your reservation inquiry. If you have any questions or there is anything I can assist with in the future, please do not hesitate to connect with me directly.