Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque North
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 90
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$ 107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

US$ 181
US$ 145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 112
Homewood
US$ 122
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$ 182
US$ 172
Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
US$ 144
US$ 135
Mauger Estate B&B(Albuquerque)
US$ 149
US$ 122
US$ 115
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
Travelocity
All reviewssquare danceroom was cleansausage pattiesrefrigerator and microwaveballoon fiesta parkthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againa great stayconvenient locationfront desk staffmotelmaidmaintenanceinterstate
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A great stay !!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean , soft beds ,and wonderful staff !!
Will stay again! Also room rate was very reasonable!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ernestl430
Pátryka C, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Days Inn & Suites North Albuquerque. I am happy to hear that you were delighted with your stay. We try to offer you a great place to stay at a great rate. Please stay with us again the next time you find yourself in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were exhausted from driving and the hotel that we had booked was disgusting, so we crossed the street and checked into this one. Everything was great with the exception of the supposed non-smoking room reeking of smoke. We were too tired to move again, so just crashed out. It was so bad that when I got home I had to get a new CPAP mask and hose for my machine. I am really tired of smokers ruining non-smoking rooms and tired of hotel management not dealing with the issue. I know smokers feel persecuted and all that, but have some respect for the health of others. Because of the mismanagement of rooms in the hotel and inconsiderate smokers, I ended up having to spend $100+ for a new CPAP mask. I honestly felt like my machine was feeding me air from an ashtray. I could have just stayed in a more upscale hotel.

The people at the front desk were nice, it was quiet, and we liked the breakfast. I would also suggest that the housekeeping supervisor look at the ceiling above the shower, where apparently mold likes to build up.

1  Thank MightyMe1
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We love getting away with a pool, separate sleeping areas - with a door between! - for the kids and parents, and a continental breakfast. This hotel met all those requirements and we really enjoyed our stay. It was very convenient to I25 as well.

1  Thank Y539YQmaryp