“Huge slices!”
Review of Richie B's Pizza

Richie B's Pizza
Ranked #473 of 1,884 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We just wanted a slice of pizza for lunch and stopped here to give it a try. In addition to being a huge slice of pizza requiring two paper plates to hold it, the crust and toppings were excellent! The viper sauce added spice to the meal - yummy. Service was quick but the food tasted fresh out of the oven. Other items (subs, salads) looked good too so we will be back to try them.

1  Thank ParkhillK

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We stopped in here for supper as we were traveling through Albuquerque on vacation. The pizza that we got was really good. The atmosphere was very pleasant too. If we go back that way again, we might have to stop in for another pizza.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Richie B's was a very nice place to eat while on vacation! Our daughter found this with her phone. The pizza was fabulous and we very much enjoyed eating there. Will go back it we ever get that way again.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

The pizza here was amazing and the slices were enormous. We had a large party and they were very accommodating. You will leave full.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I always prefer local when I have a choice. Richie B's is as local as you can get. The owners grew up in Albuquerque and it was their dream to open a pizzeria. The owner is always on hand and everything is homemade. I had pizza delivered to the office yesterday and the owner delivered it himself. I ordered a whole pizza and the slices are huge! I'm a traditional pepperoni girl and I added green chile this time. Absolute heaven. This pizza will not disappoint. It is New York style. I felt like I was working on New York's 5th Avenue at the office yesterday. Local and delivery it doesn't get better than Richie B's!