“Wonderful Pizza”
Review of Richie B's Pizza

Richie B's Pizza
Ranked #490 of 1,967 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We stopped in here for supper as we were traveling through Albuquerque on vacation. The pizza that we got was really good. The atmosphere was very pleasant too. If we go back that way again, we might have to stop in for another pizza.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Richie B's was a very nice place to eat while on vacation! Our daughter found this with her phone. The pizza was fabulous and we very much enjoyed eating there. Will go back it we ever get that way again.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

The pizza here was amazing and the slices were enormous. We had a large party and they were very accommodating. You will leave full.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I always prefer local when I have a choice. Richie B's is as local as you can get. The owners grew up in Albuquerque and it was their dream to open a pizzeria. The owner is always on hand and everything is homemade. I had pizza delivered to the office yesterday and the owner delivered it himself. I ordered a whole pizza and the slices are huge! I'm a traditional pepperoni girl and I added green chile this time. Absolute heaven. This pizza will not disappoint. It is New York style. I felt like I was working on New York's 5th Avenue at the office yesterday. Local and delivery it doesn't get better than Richie B's!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Richies is not much to look at -- just a little storefront pizza joint. But wait! They serve these enormous slices of authentic New York style pizza that are simply terrific. $3 a slice for Pepperoni or, my personal favorite, their Supreme. The cheese pulls away in strings as you eat it. This is the way pizza should be.