“Yummy!”

Adoughbe Pizza
Ranked #1,002 of 1,883 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

This food truck was stopped at the Marble Brewery. We had the Local pizza that was pepperoni, sausage, and chiles. We ordered as we arrived to the brewery. They brought our pizza in when it was ready. That was before we were even able to get beer! They were fast. But more importantly it was delicious! The crust was perfect! The size is great to share. Would definitely look for this foodtruck again!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

ADoughBe Pizza
Food Truck in Albuquerque

We stopped at La Cumbre Brewery to refill a growler of beer. Out front of the brewery was the A Dough Be Food Truck. I was starving so I was really glad to see a food truck. There were several choices of pizza which made it interesting. My wife and I shared a pizza, which was divided into 4 pieces. It was a wood oven baked pizza which was called anti-flesh. It was a vegetarian pizza covered with local and fresh vegetables. It had artichokes, kalamata olives, green onions, and peppers.
The crust was thin and the sauce was delicious. It was one of the best pizzas that I have ever had in New Mexico. Great Job!
I could actually have a beer at La Cumbre while we waited for our food.

1  Thank SkipponRoute66