All reviews pet area range cafe pet friendly hotel waffles village inn great place to stay biscuits and gravy road trip easy access late at night nice property the breakfast area sitting area comfortable beds front desk staff nice breakfast would stay here again
Reviewed 15 June 2018

La Quinta is budget friendly, pet friendly & family friendly with free breakfast. Room was clean, comfortable and cold A/C- which after a hot day outside- is much welcome. My only complain: there was a strong smell of mildew around the vanity. Maybe it came from wet towels sitting a long time on the floor? I could never figure out where it came from. Shower was clean, as was toilet- the vanity appeared clean- but again it's a hotel. Otherwise, staff was friendly & location was convenient in proximity to the attractions we wanted to visit.

Room Tip: Pet Friendly
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This hotel was amazing! The service was great, rooms were very clean and the breakfast was delicious! We asked for suggestions of places to eat since we were from out of state and the front desk staff was able to recommend a delicious restaurant close by that our family loved. Definitely would stay here again.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Great place to stay. Enjoyed the swimming pool and guest amenities. The front desk staff is awesome and very helpful when needed. Property is well kept and pleasing to look at. Rooms are clean and comfortable. No complaints on the property. However I am disappointed in housekeeping. I left an item in the room and discovered it was missing after I left. It was a simple shaving kit but had sentimental value attached to it. I called and was told it was not left there. (Had to be there). So if you choose to stay here just make sure you don't leave anything behind...it won't be returned. :(

Room Tip: Not sure...only second time I've stayed here. It is quiet and doesn't offer much of a view.
1  Thank Dwayne L
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Good morning, Mr. Lynch. Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and felt my team was "awesome and very helpful." I'm a bit perplexed regarding your statement about your Dallas Cowboys shaving bag. It was turned in by Housekeeping the day you checked out and we've had it in our Lost and Found this entire time. More importantly, after you originally contacted our hotel to advise you had left it behind, none of my team members ever called you to say we did not have it. I find your statement to the contrary to be very disconcerting. It was turned in on the very same day that another guest left an envelope behind containing a very large sum of money (my Housekeeper was rewarded nicely by the guest when we contacted him regarding her find). Your statement that lost and found items will not be returned implies a lack of integrity, which is unwarranted. I will have one of my team members contact you to obtain the information needed to have your shaving bag returned to you. We hope you will return to stay with us on your next visit to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Clean, comfortable rooms, nice breakfast, easy to find, easy parking. One of the best La Quinta Inns. pretty good value for the money. Pool looked good but I did not use it. Forget about ordering in. The service they use is not very good and very expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day, Susan!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the surrounding area. I asked for a few recommendations and the lady at the front desk was able to help and give me some additional information about the area. The hotel was nice and clean. They are extremely dog friendly, which is nice considering I like dogs, but be aware of that.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for your review! Your La Quinta team works very hard to ensure that all your stays are comfortable. We want you to consider us your home away from home whenever you travel to Albuquerque. I will be sure and pass your kind words along to them. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day!