“Very Good Artisan Pizza & Local Brews”
Review of Scarpas 2

Scarpas 2
Ranked #340 of 1,920 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Stopped at the Montgomery Blvd. location for a late snack, based on solid reviews - and can only add more kudos in giving our thumbs up to this place. Two of us split a custom brick-oven creation on their standard thin crust. Delicious! And they offer a good selection of wines by the glass or bottle, local beers, etc., as well, all at reasonable prices. Very nice place. We highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a really good brick oven margarita pizza here recently. The service was good, and the dining area was clean. It's a little loud, but I still was able to enjoy my conversation with friends. My friends' ordered salads, which they said were good. The portion sizes are very generous, and the price was moderate.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Dined at this restaurant on 07/04/18. Colin was our server & he took very good care of us!! Our drinks were refilled as needed & he checked to be sure that we were satisfied with our orders. I ordered the 4 Seasons Pizza ( with the ingredients scrambled) & a half house salad. The pizza was tasty & the salad was fresh...with a perfectly seasoned vinaigrette. I had plenty to eat & took half of my pizza home to eat later.
I highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Scarpa's has two locations in ABQ. Charming restaurant serving brick oven pizzas, pastas and salads. Their wonderful salads and pasta dishes are huge. Great prices, service, and ambiance. A place to go with friends or family.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Scarpa's is a long time favorite of friends who have lived in Albuquerque for quite some time; I joined them for lunch and was pleasantly pleased with the variety of pizzas, pastas, and salads. I highly recommend the Pasta Aragosta (lobster cream sauce over linguini with garlic shrimp). I also tried the Green Chile Cheeseburger pizza (green chiles are a New Mexican staple) which was unique and tasted pretty good, I especially liked the thin crust. Their salads (full size) are huge--easy to take half home and have another meal. Service was good, prices are in the mid-range, and food was very tasty.