“Good margarita pizza”
Review of Scarpas 2

Scarpas 2
Ranked #342 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a really good brick oven margarita pizza here recently. The service was good, and the dining area was clean. It's a little loud, but I still was able to enjoy my conversation with friends. My friends' ordered salads, which they said were good. The portion sizes are very generous, and the price was moderate.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Dined at this restaurant on 07/04/18. Colin was our server & he took very good care of us!! Our drinks were refilled as needed & he checked to be sure that we were satisfied with our orders. I ordered the 4 Seasons Pizza ( with the ingredients scrambled) & a half house salad. The pizza was tasty & the salad was fresh...with a perfectly seasoned vinaigrette. I had plenty to eat & took half of my pizza home to eat later.
I highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Scarpa's has two locations in ABQ. Charming restaurant serving brick oven pizzas, pastas and salads. Their wonderful salads and pasta dishes are huge. Great prices, service, and ambiance. A place to go with friends or family.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Scarpa's is a long time favorite of friends who have lived in Albuquerque for quite some time; I joined them for lunch and was pleasantly pleased with the variety of pizzas, pastas, and salads. I highly recommend the Pasta Aragosta (lobster cream sauce over linguini with garlic shrimp). I also tried the Green Chile Cheeseburger pizza (green chiles are a New Mexican staple) which was unique and tasted pretty good, I especially liked the thin crust. Their salads (full size) are huge--easy to take half home and have another meal. Service was good, prices are in the mid-range, and food was very tasty.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

My wife is "visiting" a rehabilitation center in Albuquerque and isn't particularly fond of institutional food. In fact, the doctor told her the only reason the "inmates" eat it at all is that they know that if they don't eat, they won't recover. In any event, the other day she craved pizza and we tried this place.

Hers was with eggplant and mushrooms. The former was unrecognizable because of how it had been breaded, while the latter tasted bad. Her reaction was "how can someone screw up a mushroom?" I don't know, as I don't like or eat them.

Mine was cheesy bacon (which I had not asked for), with pepperoni, sausage and fresh onion. The crust was burnt. The sausage was a "sprinkled" variety of some kind.

We both felt a new appreciation for institutional food at the rehab center. As we ordered take-out, I can't really comment on the ambiance, service, etceteras, other than to say the pizzas were ready when promised, the restaurant itself was nearly deserted at about 2:00 on a Saturday afternoon, and the staff seemed what one would expect - young and not particularly crazy about their jobs.