“Good prices, good food. good service”
Review of Scarpas 2

Scarpas 2
Ranked #342 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Can't ask for much more than to get good food at good prices with good service. Add to this a signature dessert (Torta Di Mele) which was excellent and it was a perfect recipe for a really good meal. Will return again, especially with their loyalty punch card ($20 off when completed) - gives me an incentive to get the dessert more often.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had our food out in 8 minutes after ordering. Which was amazing since we had two little kids with us. Pizza was amazing. So was the pasta and salad. The salads are huge if you order a full one it can feed two possibly three.
The restaurant was a little loud but it was lunch after all.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My wife had spaghetti; I had pizza. Both were tasty. This Scarpa's location, in my opinion, is better than the one on Academy -- it's larger and actually has windows to let in some light. On the downside, the staff was inattentive and the floor could u se a good cleaning.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The food was very mediocre, and there was too much AC. I was uncomfortably cold.
The chicken in the panini I had was like a pressed food.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stop by just to have a bowl of soup for dinner she had the minestrone I had the potato soup both were very very good served with some side bread and service was also good we would definitely be back we both had dinner with drinks and tip $20