“Mediocre”
Review of Scarpas 2

Scarpas 2
Ranked #340 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The food was very mediocre, and there was too much AC. I was uncomfortably cold.
The chicken in the panini I had was like a pressed food.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stop by just to have a bowl of soup for dinner she had the minestrone I had the potato soup both were very very good served with some side bread and service was also good we would definitely be back we both had dinner with drinks and tip $20

Reviewed 2 June 2017

If you don't care that a screaming kid is carrying on through the entire meal, and can watch staff members not only ignore, but add to, a pile of trash on the floor, and don't mind general dirt, then the food was OK. My wife's salad was drenched in dressing to the point of drooping wet. My pizza was OK, but flavors overwhelmed by the green chilis.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We ate at Scarpa's for lunch. Brick oven pizza was thin crust and comes in one size which was enough for two to share. Margarita pizza was excellent. Prices were reasonable and service was good. When in Albuquerque again we would eat there.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The fire cooked pizza is excellent.
We ordered the shrimp pesto pizza to go. In 15 minutes we picked it up, it was hot, and we even finished off the whole thing. Cuz it was really good.