“My Favorite Chinese Restaurant in ABQ!”
Review of KO Palace Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

KO Palace Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2012

My family & I have been dining at Ko Palace (and getting take-out) for more than 12 years. The food, friendly service and value is exceptional. I especially love the Orange Tofu and the Moo Shu is also great. Mr. Ko and his wife are extremely hard-working, personable and dedicated business owners plus the wait staff has not changed at all in all these years. If you want to enjoy good Chinese food and great friendly service at a place where you will always be welcomed back like family then Ko Palace is for YOU!

Reviewed 27 January 2012

When you approach building from outside on Menaul, you think there is no way this could be the current #1 in ABQ. The service and food chamge that notion quickly. I had a great Kung Pau trio lunch. The Hot and Sour Soup was awesome. Furthermore, the service and value are excellent. I will be back next time I am in town.

1  Thank 4CornersScott
Reviewed 26 January 2012

If you love good Chinese food, you have to visit Ko-Palace. I have been in Albuquerque for over 20 years and the food is consistently good. Their lunch specials are very reasonable, starting at $5.99. You get your entree, rice, soup (egg drop or sweet and sour) and an eggroll. The portion are generous. We even had our holiday party at the restaurant and I did not hear any complaints, everyone was please with their dish.

Betty

1  Thank schoep
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Have been going here for at least 10 years and have never been disappointed. The food is made to order---fresh, smells good and tastes oh so good. No smelly buffet here. The best eggdrop and hot and sour soups I have ever had---even beat San Francisco's. Portions are generous and service is excellent. The owner is great to talk to and really wants you to enjoy your food and come back!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Still have not found better Chinese, and believe me I've tried!