“Excellent food and service”
Review of KO Palace Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

KO Palace Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2012

When you approach building from outside on Menaul, you think there is no way this could be the current #1 in ABQ. The service and food chamge that notion quickly. I had a great Kung Pau trio lunch. The Hot and Sour Soup was awesome. Furthermore, the service and value are excellent. I will be back next time I am in town.

1  Thank 4CornersScott

Reviewed 26 January 2012

If you love good Chinese food, you have to visit Ko-Palace. I have been in Albuquerque for over 20 years and the food is consistently good. Their lunch specials are very reasonable, starting at $5.99. You get your entree, rice, soup (egg drop or sweet and sour) and an eggroll. The portion are generous. We even had our holiday party at the restaurant and I did not hear any complaints, everyone was please with their dish.

Betty

1  Thank schoep
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Have been going here for at least 10 years and have never been disappointed. The food is made to order---fresh, smells good and tastes oh so good. No smelly buffet here. The best eggdrop and hot and sour soups I have ever had---even beat San Francisco's. Portions are generous and service is excellent. The owner is great to talk to and really wants you to enjoy your food and come back!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Still have not found better Chinese, and believe me I've tried!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Ko Palace has been one of our favorite restaurants for over twenty years. We have always received great service and delicious food. We even chose Ko Palace as the restaurant we ate in for our rehearsal dinner, and were very happy with everything. We continue to be delighted with the food and service and will dine there for many years to come!