“Take Out containers are styrofoam!”
Review of Fai Wong

Fai Wong
Ranked #572 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

those containers are dangerous! You can NOT microwave them! Sometimes I love the food and sometimes it's just OK. if the head regular Chinese carry out containers that you could microwave I would eat there more often.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Located just a few doors north of Albertson's on Coors/Montano. Good value for what you get on the dinner combos. The quality of ingredients not the best but the food was tasty.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We hadn't gotten take-out from Fai Wong for over a year and since we liked it then, decided to give it another try. It's still very good and serving huge portions of food that is true to type. The noodles in the noodle dishes are cooked just right and the meat and veggies are abundant. Our Szechuan chicken was tasty but not very spicy. There was enough rice to feed a large family. Our order was ready as promised but there was a relatively long take-out line. Service is friendly. Prices are reasonable for the quality and quantity. There is ample parking as Fai Wong is located in a shopping center.
We'll continue to order out and recommend to others.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

The best Chinese food we've eaten in a long time. If you're in Albuquerque...you should definitely check it out!!

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

I really love this place! The General Tso's chicken is so good you want a whole order for yourself! The portions are large and they will add anything you want to any dish. The other day I asked for Tomatoes, Beef and Green Peppers and they said we can make it. If my veg. partner wants her tofu veggied up all she has to do is ask.
For Take Out: They us styrofoam containers and that why I won't do 5 stars. You cannot put those styrofoam meal carry out containers in the microwave! They should invest in microwaveable Chinese containers. I've acted disappointed when I saw the containers and told her, "you can't microwave these"! So far no change... please bring it up if you order from there. They a huge take out business!! I hope someone else is complaining about those containers also.